What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best iPad case

MsAmandaLove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got this cute pink case off of amazon last week that acts as a stand and snaps shut and looks like a wallet.
And to add its pretty lite and doesn't add weight like my red dust jacket one does.

Attachments

• image-3004831227.jpg
    image-3004831227.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 323
  • image-3197333297.jpg
    image-3197333297.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 371
  • image-1279517086.jpg
    image-1279517086.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 299

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Sena Snap version. It allows me to put credit cards and business cards in the left side. Here is a pic from their site.

Early on whilst researching leather folios for iPad, I did consider the Sena - even had the chance to hold and examine one in an Apple store.

In the end, though, I bit the bullet and spent the extra on an Oberon Design case - Leather iPad covers. Not only are these cases handmade to order, I haven't found another vendor offering this quality of leather toolwork and design.

Kevin1963

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Oberon iPad case also. I ordered it as soon as I got home from getting my iPad. I was familiar with their products since I have several of them. I started ordering from Oberon when I got my Kindle. They are expensive products, but I believe they protect my Kindle and iPad and iPod and they look great. I haven't seen anything else on the market like them. I highly recommend them.

Kevin Sent from my iPad using iPF

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyway, why would this never exist? I would guess many people have both an iPad as well as the Apple BT keyboard? I'm not trying to promote anything just looking for a nice solution that's

Maybe I'm not understanding what you want. It sounds like you'd end up with something that was twice as heavy as an iPad, with a keyboard attached to it that was wider on both sides. At that point I think most folks would just give up and carry a netbook or MacBook Air.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Oberon iPad case also. I ordered it as soon as I got home from getting my iPad. I was familiar with their products since I have several of them.

Sometimes, I think my Oberon cover attracts as much attention as the iPad itself. Even though they handmake all their leather covers to order, Oberon has developed a very efficient process where each item can be made and shipped within 2-3 business days (as opposed to some vendors who take weeks to fulfil each order.)

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In all fairness, many of the small-medium-szied vendors provide first-class service. From first-hand experience, I've had nothing but exemplary service and support from Treegloo, Zagg and Oberon (for iPad cases) and would be happy to recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

(There were a couple of vendors whose service was epic fail, but that's a separate discussion thread...)

HiLandR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In all fairness, many of the small-medium-szied vendors provide first-class service. From first-hand experience, I've had nothing but exemplary service and support from Treegloo, Zagg and Oberon (for iPad cases) and would be happy to recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

(There were a couple of vendors whose service was epic fail, but that's a separate discussion thread...)

I'll be looking for that thread!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What features/quality are you looking for? Is cost or looks a factor? There are no shortage of iPad case accessories out there (including vendors who can custom-make one to order), but having clarity about what you want (or think you want) is a good starting point.

HuskerPrideinMI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK I'm confused even more now :( I've seen all the mentions of the Zagg keyboard/case combo but yet I've seen so many "open product" labels on them at Best Buy. I guess I'll just suck it up and try it for myself!

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Saddleback Leather Company's iPad case. I love their products and the iPad case is perfect. It's rustic and beautifully made. Not the normal case and a bit pricey. But worth it IMHO. If I didn't get the SB case I would have got the Oberon as mentioned earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like something that does not distract from using the iPad as a reader while sitting in an easy chair. At the same time, I would like it to have a little protection from minor bumps. Finally, I would like to have it completely covered when it is in a briefcase or carry tote. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Most reactions