What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argh I'm getting antsy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captfx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Argh I'm getting antsy waiting for your iPad to arrive. I think you should have gotten the 64 in the store. I really love my 64. I would have gotten a 128 if I could have. My 32 iPad2 was getting filled and I'm not very good at deleting stuff I don't need.
Good luck.
Keep us up to date

OP
Kamakzie

Kamakzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I decide to get the larger iPad in a few months I shouldn't have to take a huge loss on this one if I sold it right?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I decide to get the larger iPad in a few months I shouldn't have to take a huge loss on this one if I sold it right?

Depends on what you can get someone to pay for it....and how well taken care of it is. Some people get nearly what they paid for it a year after...others don't. I say get what you want now.

OP
Kamakzie

Kamakzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on what you can get someone to pay for it....and how well taken care of it is. Some people get nearly what they paid for it a year after...others don't. I say get what you want now.

True, I did hear though that Apple products keep a high resell value.

OP
Kamakzie

Kamakzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you have us all antsy now! Whats the latest?

Last scan was in Philadelphia last night. If Priority Mail keeps its track record I should see a scan late tonight in Grand Rapids, MI. Then it should be delivered tomorrow. We shall see. *fingers crossed*

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are pulling for you.. Keep us posted!! But WORST case you are still covered by Paypal if this seller is a flake.

Sweetchinmusic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I'm disabled so its hard for me to get down to Best Buy and such. All BB had was the 64 gig model and I didn't think I would need that large. I went to Walmart afterwards and they didn't have any.
I understand, anyways good luck,..... on a side note I actually took the bus to buy my iPad 3...lol I brought an extra bag with me to cover the bestbuy bag, Since it was light blue and clear...

Last edited:

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweetchinmusic said:
I understand, anyways good luck,..... on a side note I actually took the bus to buy my iPad 3...lol I brought an extra bag with me to cover the bestbuy bag, Since it was light blue and clear...

I hear ya,
I walked out of a Walmart at 1215 AM on the 16th with my 64gb into a near empty/dark parking lot. My first thought was getting jumped by someone knowing folks would be purchasing them at 1201 that morning etc.

Crossing fingers yours arrives today OP!

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I were you, after receiving your iPad, I would leave negative feedback or at best neutral. Nothing pisses me off more than immediately paying for a item then having to wait a unreasonable amount of time. It's even worse when a seller ignores emails. The seller should have been more attentive seeing how you paid good money.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the iPad arrives today,it's only a week since it was ordered.in no way is this an unreasonable amount of time to wait.As long as the iPad arrives safely and is as described,the seller deserves positive feedback.While a Lack of communication may warrant a low DSR rating for communication,in no way does it alone warrant negative feedback.BTW,the shipping time DSR is intended to rate how long the seller takes to ship the item,not how long it takes it to arrive at the buyer's house.

OP
Kamakzie

Kamakzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I just checked and the package is in the town nearest mine about 5 miles away! Should be here today unless the PO sits on it for a day which would suck!

marvso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my iPad 3 64 gb new in box for $50 less then I would have paid at Apple. It even shipped overnight. The scalpers didn't make out thus time. Lots of people hoping to make money selling iPads on eBay for premium prices didn't prevail and they lost money. I took advantage of someone's misfortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts