What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refurbished iPad shipping

L_Blue.eyes15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a refurbished iPad last Thursday (12/27) and it shipped this past Wednesday (1/2). It has been stuck in Hong Kong for a few days, went back to China, back to Hong Kong, and now it is at a different location in Hong Kong. My original arrival date was this coming Monday (1/7), but it changed today to Tuesday (1/8). It is currently "in transit" in Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong. Should I be concerned that it has been in Hong Kong for so long? Why should it stay there for such a long time? And, since it says "in transit" right now, does that mean it's finally on its way to the US?

Thanks!

HeszXDopee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should never buy from Hong Kong if you are looking to get it immediately. Last order i placed coming from Hong Kong took two weeks before it actually reached my mailbox. "in transit" just means that the package is moving, not necessarily meaning its in the US. The arrival date is just an estimated date, keep in mind because of holidays it could of miscalculated the wrong estimated arrival date.

OP
L

L_Blue.eyes15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should never buy from Hong Kong if you are looking to get it immediately. Last order i placed coming from Hong Kong took two weeks before it actually reached my mailbox. "in transit" just means that the package is moving, not necessarily meaning its in the US. The arrival date is just an estimated date, keep in mind because of holidays it could of miscalculated the wrong estimated arrival date.

Thanks!! I realize that now.. It was stuck in Hong Kong for days. However, I JUST got notified that it is finally on US soil!

bamashooter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine too is a refurb ordered from the Apple website. They are shipped directly from China. Mine took approximately 10 days.

Most reactions