What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

are you a mac or a windows user?

are you a mac or windows user

• I am a mac user

Votes: 203 25.3%
  • I am a windows user

Votes: 403 50.2%
  • I use both

Votes: 197 24.5%

• Total voters

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it is AT&T they weren't making you give it up 4 months ago. Even a subsidized phone kept the unlimited data, ask them in an AT&T store. I don't know about other providers though.

I have verizon. I will ask them.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As of June 3, 2014, my house is all Apple.

You could do a lot worse::p
image.jpg

(And thanks for persevering here Ard as I experiment in attaching a pic to our new site.)
(EDIT: A pic from Camera Roll is easy to attach)
Regards, Andrew

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Windows user for many years, indeed every version of Windows, and I used to look after a network of over 100 !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was a Windows user since the 90's, but have now been converted to a Mac user as of last Thursday 9/4 with my recent Mac Mini and rMBP purchases!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am really enjoying the Mac experience so far!

I changed over about 2 years ago...a little apprehensive about it. I was concerned about documents converting back and forth between office and pages...however, that concerned was short-lived when I completed after a few work reports done at home than sent to work. Love the simplicity of it. I don't miss windows at home at all. :)

Glad to heat the same for you! :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I changed over about 2 years ago...a little apprehensive about it. I was concerned about documents converting back and forth between office and pages...however, that concerned was short-lived when I completed after a few work reports done at home than sent to work. Love the simplicity of it. I don't miss windows at home at all. :)

Glad to heat the same for you! :)

And, worst case scenario, you can always run Windows on a Mac; using either Bootcamp or one of several excellent emulation apps.

rikmac111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple all the way. Gave up on windows 3 years ago because of to many crashes on the computer...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And, worst case scenario, you can always run Windows on a Mac; using either Bootcamp or one of several excellent emulation apps.

While I haven't gone there...I keep forgetting that that is an option. So far, I have been pretty good running Mountain Lion only. I'm sure I'm not using my MBA to its highest potential as some, but right now it does everything I need! :)

Pit bull puppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use both operating systems but mainly use mac. windows is just too slow and buggy for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts