What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone had trouble with zoom?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
last night my ipad2 was stuck in zoom,i couldn't get to the the slider to open iPad,no amount of tapping on the screen would put it back in normal view mode,i kept turning it around and eventually the slider came in view then it took me ages to get into accessibility to turn off zoom,took about an hour all told,have no idea why it got stuck like that,i am going to leave zoom off from now on.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try a hard reset? Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until you see the Apple logo.

Let it reboot.

This tends to solve lots of little quirks like these.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try a hard reset? Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until you see the Apple logo.

Let it reboot.

This tends to solve lots of little quirks like these.
yes thanks, i did that a few times but it didn't take it out of zoom,was really weird,i would get the apple logo only to find it was still in zoom and i couldn't see anything properly,its ok now thank goodness.

Most reactions

Latest posts