What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad being sent to apple! D:

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So here is what happened. I did an install of some cydia program FullForce I believe it was and everything was find until I turned it off for the night (going to bed) I try to turn it back up, see the apple logo, then the pixals on the side (like normal) ANNNNDDD it turns off, and is in a boot loop. So Iw as like omfg. xD So I left it for about 5 hours (went to school) and came home and found it had stopped (yay. maybe...) so I try to turn it on... nothing. I KNOW it isn't dead because it had 98% battery where i left it. And if I plug it into my computer, the screen is still black (apparently in DFU mode) and itunes says and ipad is in restore mode blah blah blah. So I hit restore download 3.2.2 (cry. xD) and it prepares to restore. now the ipad FINALLY turns on kinda, and you see the apple logo with the progress bar at the bottom (like normal)

Well, it just sits there and 15 minutes later iTunes gives me an error 1611 which is a hardware failure.

Now, I called apple, it's under warranty, so I'm sending it in tomorrow, question is, will they find out its jailbroken? D:

Or do you guys have any tips on how to make it come back to life? xD

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt it, they either will just send you a new one or fix whatever the hardware issue is. either way the iPad will probably be updated with 3.2.2

Most reactions