What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another mail question

Ed62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I set up an e-mail account, I took the option for push notifications. If I listen very carefully, I can just barely hear a tone notification. But it's not loud enough to get your attention unless you are expecting it. Is it possible to increase the volume for the notifications?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ed62 said:
When I set up an e-mail account, I took the option for push notifications. If I listen very carefully, I can just barely hear a tone notification. But it's not loud enough to get your attention unless you are expecting it. Is it possible to increase the volume for the notifications?

My iPad 1 is plenty loud for email notifications......but if you go into Settins>General>Sounds you can alter the volume there.

The Archangel

OP
E

Ed62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the reply. I already had the volume set to it's highest limit there, so there must be something else wrong. The volume is plenty loud to hear music, but the notifications are extremely low volume.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ed62 said:
Thanks very much for the reply. I already had the volume set to it's highest limit there, so there must be something else wrong. The volume is plenty loud to hear music, but the notifications are extremely low volume.

That's really strange and to be honest I am all out of ideas......hopefully some of our more tech savvy members can assist?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts