What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anniversary 3 years with iPad forums.

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments much appreciated. Yes Leelai, Administrator is also from Brisbane, Queensland and the OB one of our Super Mods is from South Australia. We are just a small part of the staff whom look after the forums. Cheers colin

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just think Colin, in 5 months it will be your 4th anniversary on iPad Forums. It's a wonderful thing to have been there from the beginning.

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time flys mate, Seems only yesterday we were answering threads about the all new iPad or tablet that Apple was announcing. Now waiting for iPad 5th generation. Back then if If I can recall we were excited to have 4000 members now we are over the 300,000 mark.... That is thanks to an amazing dedicated volunteer staff and resident users in providing the support and contributions to our forums.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In December I will hit my 3 year mark as a plain old user of the forum. I am so grateful to you Colin, and to everyone else who has been so helpful and interesting to this iPad lover. I am happy to have found you. Thank you for all the work you do.

Bobbi

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I thinkI just passed or am on the date of my first anniversary! I look forward to many more! There is a friend around every corner and I have always felt welcome! Sometimes when I an signing in that old "Cheers " song runs through my head! Diane/squib.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I thinkI just passed or am on the date of my first anniversary! I look forward to many more! There is a friend around every corner and I have always felt welcome! Sometimes when I an signing in that old "Cheers " song runs through my head! Diane/squib.
It was a few days ago.
Belated happy anniversary!

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks! You joined the same year as me didn't you?

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa
Sent from iPAD 2 using tapatalk

Most reactions