What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Posts Video Tribute to Steve Jobs to Mark One-Year Anniversary

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Steve_Jobs_tribute.JPG

Hard to believe but it is one year today since the untimely passing of Apple’s Steve Jobs. AppleInsider reports today that Apple has marked the somber anniversary by posting a video on Apple.com. Also featured on the site is a letter from Apple CEO Tim Cook, who was personally picked by Jobs to replace him. Here is the full content of the letter, the sentiments of which I think we all echo:

A message from Tim Cook, Apple's CEO.

Steve's passing one year ago today was a sad and difficult time for all of us. I hope that today everyone will reflect on his extraordinary life and the many ways he made the world a better place.

One of the greatest gifts Steve gave to the world is Apple. No company has ever inspired such creativity or set such high standards for itself. Our values originated from Steve and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple. We share the great privilege and responsibility of carrying his legacy into the future.

I'm incredibly proud of the work we are doing, delivering products that our customers love and dreaming up new ones that will delight them down the road. It's a wonderful tribute to Steve's memory and everything he stood for.

Tim

One year after his death, Apple shares video tribute to Steve Jobs

Most reactions

Latest posts