What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ang sinong nagaganyak tungkol sa bagong iPad?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
image-449334291.jpg
credit-CNET-ASIA

kumusta aking mga kaibigan!

I was reading on CNET-Asia to see if there was any mention of launch date in the Philippines.It looks like the first Asian countries will be Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan on March 16. The second wave will include Macau only for the next release. Unfortunately,there is no launch date scheduled for the Philippines at this time.

I was curious to know if any of our Filipino members would be interested in the new iPad once released there? Would the LTE be available for use in the PI?

Would love to hear from all of you!

Thanks-

Skimonkey

Last edited:

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ja ek sal belangstel maar dit hang af van wat die ding kos.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ja ek sal belangstel maar dit hang af van wat die ding kos.

Ito ay isa pang na Filipino idyoma na iba kaysa sa tagalog? Na ito ay hindi hitsura ng anumang na Filipino idyoma. Marahil ka nagkakamiali rehiyon ibang?

Naisip ko sa iyong intro mula sa South Africa?

Kung gayon, ano ito? Marahil Ingles, mangyaring. :)

Last edited:

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Ito ay isa pang na Filipino idyoma na iba kaysa sa tagalog? Na ito ay hindi hitsura ng anumang na Filipino idyoma. Marahil ka nagkakamiali rehiyon ibang?

Naisip ko sa iyong intro mula sa South Africa?

Kung gayon, ano ito? Marahil Ingles, mangyaring. :)

Hehehe! Yes,Yes, South Africa!!

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aren't you just a little jokester! :)

I figured that much when you didn't respond to quickly.

rah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe if I don't have the iPad 2 I would have gone and went for the iPad 3. Given the specs, it looks like I'd be staying with what I have for now and forego upgrading later.

rah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way, wala pang launch date for PH.

Some of the people I know who have the new iPad either bought them abroad, or pinakibili lang sa mga kaibigan sa ibang bansa.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe if I don't have the iPad 2 I would have gone and went for the iPad 3. Given the specs, it looks like I'd be staying with what I have for now and forego upgrading later.

By the way, wala pang launch date for PH.

Some of the people I know who have the new iPad either bought them abroad, or pinakibili lang sa mga kaibigan sa ibang bansa.

Yes, I figured that much with the members having the 2nd version. Most are not upgrading to the newest one at this time. I wondered whether most of our Filipino members purchased their iPads in other countries than bringing it back. I was hoping one of my cousins in the Philippines had an ipad so we could Facetime each other while my parents were out there, but now such luck.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my iPad2 32gb wifi only in the US last year. To say, I'm done with 3G on iPad1 as it turned out to be a waste of money for me. I wasn't able to maximize the use of 3G since we have lots of free wifi hotspots here in the Pinas and wifi routers at home. Instead, got myself a Huawei mifi internet router which my family can use at the same time or almost anywhere in the country. iPad3, hmmm, not that urgent. I'll wait. Oh yeah, got the Seagate GoFlex 500gb wifi hard drive. To sum this up, its like having a custom made 532gb wifi iPad2. That's super TIPID!

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can we buy here in the philippines of the new ipad?!?

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really?!? Not yet available... Do we have expected dates because I think Singapore, japan and Hong kong are already selling it right now...

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really?!? Not yet available... Do we have expected dates because I think Singapore, japan and Hong kong are already selling it right now...

Have not seen dates for Phils or Malaysia yet

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh ok... I really wanted to have it... I hope next month.. Thanks for the info.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh ok... I really wanted to have it... I hope next month.. Thanks for the info.

Hi Wilgie--Welcome to the Philippine Regional Forum!

No, as mentioned from my post--the launch date for the Philippine has not yet been released. I am not sure when, but some countries have already established released dates as you mentioned.

Are you looking to buy one? What one are you looking on getting?

Most reactions

Latest posts