What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ang sinong nagaganyak tungkol sa bagong iPad?

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good for Taiwan.... I really hate this nka hang ang pinas... Hehe... Dont say na baka mauna pa iphone 5 release date sa USA... Lol

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel for you, Wilgie--where would you buy when it does become available? Manila?

Iphone 5---no, not yet...to early!! :D

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yah maybe in makati.... It is where I got my iphone4s...

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually il be living at las vegas late this year... So hopefully ds would be d last time I will experience this... Anyway smart communications already welcome the new ipad... I think they will be the official partner of the new ipad...

wilgie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about you? As of now what is ur fav apps in ur ipad?

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zyrus1106 said:
hey guys im new in this forum im using my samsung s2 as a server for my ipad and im on a prepaid with 100 mb only i just wanted to ask you guys about those prepaid values unlimited use for a day po so it doesnt have a limit in data use?

Unlimited use for 1 day.

dimax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys! new here at this forum and first time ipad owner... got my new ipad in singapore last week during my family vacation... i was planning to buy a 32g wifi sana kaso i went around several apple stores and lahat out of stock. in one of the malls in orchard, i talked to a sales rep who is a pinoy and told me that they might have stocks coming the following day but i have to register for apple membership at their store for SG$30 to have me prioritized when stocks arrive. well, i didn't want to pay an additional $30 for a unit and besides i'll only be staying in singapore for 4 days and what if no stocks arrive within those days :eek:... the following day i found another store with only few 16g units available so i got 1 even though i really want a 32g... buti na may mabili kesa umuwi ng pinas na bigo....got mine for SG$658 (less SG$39 tax refund at the airport) or around PhP21k here.... balita ko it will take more than a month before they will release here in pinas

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Dimax--

Welcome to the Philippines iPad Forum! I see that you are now a proud owner of a new iPad. I have never heard for an Apple store here in the U.S. that charges an additional $30 to get on the priority list for a 32 GB iPad. That really stinks if that is how it works over in other places of the world, but really glad that you were able to get another version. Sounds also like you saved some additional dollars at the airport as well-which is a great for you.

There was another News submission by Maura a couple days ago regarding the next countries to launch the ipad. Unfortunately, the Philippines, wasn't listed as part of the next launch. Many Filipinos have done what you have-to purchase their ipads in other countries rather than having to wait!

So welcome to this forum and so glad to meet you!!

Skimonkey

JuanSeries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a lot of stores in Greenhills that sells the new iPad na. Php23k for the 16gb wifi and Php29k for the 32gb wifi.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
JuanSeries said:
There are a lot of stores in Greenhills that sells the new iPad na. Php23k for the 16gb wifi and Php29k for the 32gb wifi.

Hi Juan-you are referring to the iPad 2, correct? Since the new iPad has yet to be released in the Pinas.

By the way-welcome to the Philippine Forum!

dimax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Dimax--

Welcome to the Philippines iPad Forum! I see that you are now a proud owner of a new iPad. I have never heard for an Apple store here in the U.S. that charges an additional $30 to get on the priority list for a 32 GB iPad. That really stinks if that is how it works over in other places of the world, but really glad that you were able to get another version. Sounds also like you saved some additional dollars at the airport as well-which is a great for you.

There was another News submission by Maura a couple days ago regarding the next countries to launch the ipad. Unfortunately, the Philippines, wasn't listed as part of the next launch. Many Filipinos have done what you have-to purchase their ipads in other countries rather than having to wait!

So welcome to this forum and so glad to meet you!!

Skimonkey

thanks for the welcome Skinmonkey

aqui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Juan-you are referring to the iPad 2, correct? Since the new iPad has yet to be released in the Pinas.

By the way-welcome to the Philippine Forum!

The price quoted are correct, been to GH and that was the running price for new ipad w/c i guess comes from SG OR HK.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The price quoted are correct, been to GH and that was the running price for new ipad w/c i guess comes from SG OR HK.

So, Aqui-can you ordered the new iPad in the Philippines through stores that would ship iPads from other countries to make available for Pinoys?

aqui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
So, Aqui-can you ordered the new iPad in the Philippines through stores that would ship iPads from other countries to make available for Pinoys?

Yes, there were several online stores here in Phl that ships overseas but it will cost an arm because of the shipping cost and different taxes impose depending on the destination. We are one of the few fortunate countries that gadgets like new ipad have, due to Filipinos are being persistent and resourceful in getting it before officially launch here. If the cost of buying here is cheaper than getting it directly from abroad then, it is practical to ship it abroad depending on the exchange rate. My friend ordered an ipad 2 here because it is cheaper rather than buying directly where he resides since warranty is not an issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts