What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

alternative for jb ipad2 3g...need advice

tansw2k2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saw from this website ...wonder if it works...anyone tried it? Care to share? greenpoison rc7 untethered jb for all devices including ipad2 for IOS 4.3.5 ....
Really desperate to jb my ipad 2 on 4.3.4.

greenpois0n-gt.blogspot.com

sorry can't post link minimum need to have 3 post while i have only 2.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm, no. If there was a new greenp0ison for the iPad 2, Chronic would've surely mentioned it. And it would've been big too. Sorry man, you'll just have to wait.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, and please don't post a link to it (check our rules!).
It is not a legitimate jailbreak. Only those mentioned in our Jailbreaking Methods sticky are to be trusted. No others.
Some magical tool to jailbreak the iPad2 will NOT be released without iPF and every other mainstream iPad forum / blog knowing about it. These other sites / blogs that claim to have one are just trying to drive traffic / ad-revenue, and nothing more.

I know it's really frustrating not having a JB, but I'm afraid you will just need patience... :(

Most reactions

Latest posts