What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-In-One Breeding Guide

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Turquoise Dragon [31h][24h48m]
Limited: Only available during the month of December

Can only be bred by pairing
Poison + Swamp

fail is:
Poison 30m
Flower 1h
Seaweed 5h
Swamp 9h

Thanks and those arent bad fail times

opal83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried poison and swamp heaps of times and keep failing.. Any other combos that might work for turquoise..

OP
kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
opal83 said:
I tried poison and swamp heaps of times and keep failing.. Any other combos that might work for turquoise..

Unfortunately there's only one combo for every gemstone dragon. Just keep trying

OP
kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glacier Dragon = [Cold + Earth] [10h][8h]
Uncommon Hybrid Dragon

-The Glacier Dragon can be bred by selecting a Cold Dragon or Cold hybrid dragon to mate with an Earth Dragon or Earth hybrid dragon

Suggested Combo:
Air+Mountain
Air+Ghost

Don't use:
Mountain+Earth
Mountain+Cold
Ghost+Earth
Ghost+Cold
Ghost+Mountain

Last edited:
OP
kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Platinum Dragon = [Metal + Water] [49h][39h12m]
Epic: Treasure Dragon

-The Platinum Dragon can be bred by selecting a Water Dragon or Water hybrid dragon to mate with a Metal Dragon or Metal hybrid dragon

Suggested Combo:
(Fail is only 6hrs)
Metal + Quicksilver
Metal + Rust
Quicksilver + Rust
Quicksilver + Water
Rust + Water

*Platinum Dragon can also breed with Gold Dragon or Silver Dragon, the result will be either of the pair

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Platinum Dragon = [Metal + Water] [49h][39h12m]
Epic: Treasure Dragon

-The Platinum Dragon can be bred by selecting a Cold Dragon or Cold hybrid dragon to mate with a Metal Dragon or Metal hybrid dragon

Suggested Combo:
(Fail is only 6hrs)
Metal + Quicksilver
Metal + Rust
Quicksilver + Rust
Quicksilver + Water
Rust + Water

*Platinum Dragon can also breed with Gold Dragon or Silver Dragon, the result will be either of the pair

I think you mean the platinum dragon can be bred by using a metal and water dragon, not metal and cold.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

OP
kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I think you mean the platinum dragon can be bred by using a metal and water dragon, not metal and cold.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Yes. Thanks for the correction. ;)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do you start a quest? I don't see anything onmmy islands or the perch to start one.. I can only activate the perch and summon Kairos, no quest option for me it seems.. Weird! I must be missing sth. I do have all the updates done on my iPad3 device, so it is probably me not seeing the option I guess.

Help! ;-)

OP
kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
How do you start a quest? I don't see anything onmmy islands or the perch to start one.. I can only activate the perch and summon Kairos, no quest option for me it seems.. Weird! I must be missing sth. I do have all the updates done on my iPad3 device, so it is probably me not seeing the option I guess.

Help! ;-)

Quest is only available for those who have not yet obtained Kairos. You should be happy for that. ;)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Quest is only available for those who have not yet obtained Kairos. You should be happy for that. ;)

Aaaaaaaahhhh....!!! That explains it:-D Thanks!

opal83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the platinum dragon with those suggestions.. Any more?!

OP
kryp2n8

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
opal83 said:
I can't seem to get the platinum dragon with those suggestions.. Any more?!

Any combination with water and metal elements present have a possibility to get the Platinum, but can also result to Quicksilver which is 18hrs. Those combinations listed above will prevent you getting Quicksilver, the only fail is Rust which is only 6hrs.

rustheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great setup. This info has really helped out.

Question as I couldn't find the info within...I randomly bred a Lava and Pollen dragon. The breeding time was in the 40something hours. What have I created????

rustheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm...after doing some more looking...its seems I may have created a Seasonal Dragon...

Most reactions

Latest posts