What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All-In-One Breeding Guide - RETIRED VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
marion65 said:
Thanks again
I think I have add you as a friend, not sure :)

I'm not sure either if i have received your request. :) what's your GC id?

marion65 said:
Oh..,I think it is marion,or marion65.
I can't see it myself so I am not sure.

To view your GC id, open your GameCenter, tap "ME" at the lower left corner. I am... (username) in bold letter

Hello DV friends...

ADD me GC: Flavia_Leticia

Have a great day!!

Beijos

kryp2n8 said:
To view your GC id, open your GameCenter, tap "ME" at the lower left corner. I am... (username) in bold letter

Thanks for answer my invitation!!

Equinox Dragon [24 hours]

•Limited: Only available until Sept. 27th

• Can be bred by pairing Blazing with Water or any Water Hybrid dragon

Suggested Combo:
Blazing+Water

For those who are still trying for Panlong, you can use Blazing+Mud

For those who are still trying for Seasonal, you can use Blazing+Seaweed or Blazing+Swamp

•The Equinox Dragon can be paired with dragons that have the Sun or Moon element.

Equinox+Moon= Moon
Equinox+Sun= Sun
Equinox+Blue Moon= Blue Moon/Equinox
Equinox+Solstice= Solstice/Equinox

Last edited:
I can't seem to find the paper dragon on here. Is it on here and I can't find it or is to just not on here?

Pathey said:
I can't seem to find the paper dragon on here. Is it on here and I can't find it or is to just not on here?

You can find it on page12

Why is it so hard to breed a seasonal dragon. It doesn't matter what combo I try..,sigh..

marion65 said:
Why is it so hard to breed a seasonal dragon. It doesn't matter what combo I try..,sigh..

My tip would be don't try! Focus on breeding other dragons you want that have seasonal as a fail. That worked well for me with seasonal- no rainbow yet though!

Opal Dragon [31 hours]

•Limited: Only available during the month of October

• The Opal Dragon can only be bred by selecting a Lava Dragon to mate with a Mud Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back