What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whoooooooo hoooooo.

Same things happens to me. That's me sorted for some time. I've taken a picture but don't wont to post it in case they mysteriously disappear.

There's the rock venue sorted. I still needed 1 amplifier but not now.

I'm never going to give G.I. Stick again......

I plan to be very stingy with it!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Please help me to complete the Rock n' Roll quest. I still need 2 Powerful amplifier and 4 Haze machine.

Super123

I can send nothing for the quest. However, I am going to send you a friend request.

Can gifts be sent without having internet acces?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi guys

I still need
14 jackets
2 loud speakers
2 power amplifiers
1 haze machine
To finish the rock quest. If anyone can help out I will be most grateful and help in return where I can

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

I will send you loudspeaker.

Timul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if anyone finds themselves charitable and with excess gifts im running out of time on airship dock...and a cpl more days on arena items - in signature. thanks! can return any from below too:

Haves: Bright Lantern, Biker Jacket, Goal Posts, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, 10PAX, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communications Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear
I added you, will send loudspeaker once you accept. Please send laser cutters (I need 3)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
if anyone finds themselves charitable and with excess gifts im running out of time on airship dock...and a cpl more days on arena items - in signature. thanks! can return any from below too:

Haves: Bright Lantern, Biker Jacket, Goal Posts, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, 10PAX, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communications Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear

You got my channel bar. I have no more airship dock related things. As for the timed quest, it is almost impossible to do it within 3 days. I ran out of time and nothing happened. You may get other gifts but here, rope block is GI's frustration medium. I will send you loudspeaker. How many do you need. Please post it within 2-3 hrs. If you need 1 and Timul sends it before me, it may be a useless gift for you and I dont want to send useless items.

I have started building the cosmic fuel station. I will soon update my requirements as I dont remember what is needed. But for now, Spaceship engine and assembly robots are all I remember. They would be fine if you cannot send sandbags.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just look at the signature of post #1452 of 'airport city friend requests'. The user can send DISPOSABLE SHAMPOOS. I rather doubt it.

Timul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that but can android players friend iOS players?

What can I send you? Video board or Fuel additives?

Yes, iOS players and android players can be friends. Unfortunately, there are multiple items that are not able to be gifted cross-platform. They turn into 3 fuel rather than the intended gift.

One more video board would be awesome, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts