What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really annoyed with myself now, stupidly upgraded my repair base with only three days left to complete the rock quest and 3 amplifiers still to go. Didn't realise that I would need a pile of stuff to upgrade it, fingers crossed I have no plane breakdowns now.

Bit crazy that you need to fly to collect the items but if the plane breaks down you can't repair it so you have to use greens to buy them, but I suppose that is how GI makes it's money :(

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last jacket received, thanks Barbara59. Thanks to all my kind neighbours too for all the help...this is such a great forum.

Last edited:

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really annoyed with myself now, stupidly upgraded my repair base with only three days left to complete the rock quest and 3 amplifiers still to go. Didn't realise that I would need a pile of stuff to upgrade it, fingers crossed I have no plane breakdowns now.

Bit crazy that you need to fly to collect the items but if the plane breaks down you can't repair it so you have to use greens to buy them, but I suppose that is how GI makes it's money :(

I'd get as many jumbos as possible to Berlin now if I was you. All your planes if possible. Berlin has a higher drop rate than the rest.

Then again if they breakdown there 7 or so hours to wait until there repaired.

Last edited:

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd get as many jumbos as possible to Berlin now if I was you. All your planes if possible. Berlin has a higher drop rate than the rest.

Then again if they breakdown there 7 or so hours to wait until there repaired.

And that is where the problem begins, my jumbo broke down about a week ago, that why I had to upgrade the repair base. I was stuffed either way I think :)

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And that is where the problem begins, my jumbo broke down about a week ago, that why I had to upgrade the repair base. I was stuffed either way I think :)

I suppose at least you've upgraded now so next time a similar quest comes along you will be better prepared for jumbo flights.

I'll send you a fuel add when my gifts reset at lunchtime.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can any of my friends send me things required for the cosmic fuel station?

I think that you will find that not many people have those items in their gift list anymore. To be honest there is not a lot of benefit to building it. A lot of people, including me, have sold it.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that you will find that not many people have those items in their gift list anymore. To be honest there is not a lot of benefit to building it. A lot of people, including me, have sold it.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

I was thinking about doing that to make some space. You just convinced me!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Certainly....just have to wait a few hours until my gifting resets.

Anyone else have any gifting requests?

Zimterror I'll send you a landing lamp to.

Thanks.

Yes. The thieves. Cant anyone gift them?

What's required?

See my sig.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Now that we have started, we have to finish it. Maybe I will sell it sometime. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts