What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just noticed a thing in the game: For some destinations, when we scroll down the objects list, the down arrow becomes lighter when we reach the end of the list, but for some destinations, the arrow remains dark but the current list ends there. Maybe that denotes that there will be some more things to collect from that destination afterwards when we go to a higher level. Please post your thoughts about this. If this is true, it might help us to sell a plane which will no longer be needed afterwards.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, iOS players and android players can be friends. Unfortunately, there are multiple items that are not able to be gifted cross-platform. They turn into 3 fuel rather than the intended gift.

I am guessing that He was just looking for a trading forum and he didn't realize that this was for iPad users only.

One more video board would be awesome, thank you very much!

Then a video board through to you in about 9 hrs. Can you send anything from my sig.?

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the jackets everyone - have now got all I need. Will continue to send them to those that need them - and other gifts to the rest of you.

Jdm

jdm- level 40. need: jackets. thanks.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got 1344 over the 96 I bought. I bought as soon as I saw it. I think I had 54+ hours still showing.

Oh brilliant. I got a few more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks. But I was talking about the game screen. Its just like printscreen in a computer or laptop. Its like the attatchement in post # 14344

Last edited:

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I couldn't believe my luck.......2400.

I was able to ditch the last amplifier and finish off the last 6 side missions to.

I've only spent a few got my fish market sorted.

Thanks Rob, hopefully you will be lucky next time around.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Press both the iPhone/ipad round button and the lock button (the button used to turn ipad/iphone on/off) together and you'll here it take a picture.

Got it. Thanks very much. Just for a trial, I will just upload the picture of the launch rewards that I get. Lets see in about 3 hrs.

Most reactions