What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whoooooooo hoooooo.

Same things happens to me. That's me sorted for some time. I've taken a picture but don't wont to post it in case they mysteriously disappear.

There's the rock venue sorted. I still needed 1 amplifier but not now.

I'm never going to give G.I. Stick again......

Last edited:

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there,

i am about to gift again, who still needs jackets??? must be clse to the end of the quest, I guess?

For me: still catering... my passengers are hhuuuunggry, it seems..

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I still need
14 jackets
2 loud speakers
2 power amplifiers
1 haze machine
To finish the rock quest. If anyone can help out I will be most grateful and help in return where I can

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys

I still need
14 jackets
2 loud speakers
2 power amplifiers
1 haze machine
To finish the rock quest. If anyone can help out I will be most grateful and help in return where I can

Will send haze machine tomorrow morning (UK time)

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I still need
14 jackets
2 loud speakers
2 power amplifiers
1 haze machine

Sent you a request...

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all, I just upgraded my repair center, so please send the following: Amperemeter x3, Lining Plate x3, Hull Parts x3, Laser Cutters x3

No more biker jackets. Don't forget to PM me if I have anything specific that you want.

Thanks!

I'll send you something in the morning

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woohoo! Same thing happened to me. I was down to 2 bucks, now I'm set awhile........Happy Friday.

I was at 1 till the video but so short on land! Next quest would probably be bad without more space (at least that's what I'm telling myself)

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if anyone finds themselves charitable and with excess gifts im running out of time on airship dock...and a cpl more days on arena items - in signature. thanks! can return any from below too:

Haves: Bright Lantern, Biker Jacket, Goal Posts, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, 10PAX, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communications Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
About time,I've bought twice and just got the standard 96. How much did they give you? It seems the early people get the bonus,perhaps it's a marketing ploy?

I got 1344 over the 96 I bought. I bought as soon as I saw it. I think I had 54+ hours still showing.

Most reactions