What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I am happy to keep trading. My main need is fuel hoses.

Sian and David (level 35) Have the usual plus mower, ATM, whiskey, welder, radar, sandbag, towel, video wall, googles, cognac, stapler, power source, makeup, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller. Need fuel hose or beacon. Thank you.

Lets keep trading... It's been great thus far.

It worked, I'm at Level 40 with lots of experience points left over. Now I just have to decide how many jumbos to buy. I don't want to waste money on a quest that I won't be able to complete so . . .

I think I'll follow Barbara on this and go with 3 Jumbos and see what happens.

I am on with four jumboos. Fuel is not a problem, but passengers are a little bit difficult

For me please nav module, fuelhose, spare prop and beacon

I think I'll follow Barbara on this and go with 3 Jumbos and see what happens.

I've actually gone for 4 initially.

Sian and David (level 35) Have the usual plus mower, ATM, whiskey, welder, radar, sandbag, towel, video wall, googles, cognac, stapler, power source, makeup, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller. Need fuel hose or beacon. Thank you.

I am on with four jumboos. Fuel is not a problem, but passengers are a little bit difficult

For me please nav module, fuelhose, spare prop and beacon

For me it's fuel the problem :) I'm curious, how do you do with fuel, you have some reserve?

I have reserve from the halloween quest, the crystal bowl gave lots of barrels of 50 units And a little waiting, within a hour ready for take of. But my passengers aren't that quick

Everyone's avatars have gone really big in the new game. Can actually make out what they are now. They were a bit unclear before

captain flop (level 35) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I have reserve from the halloween quest, the crystal bowl gave lots of barrels of 50 units And a little waiting, within a hour ready for take of. But my passengers aren't that quick

Thanks Pinkel :) I don't have much reserve, but I have lots of passenger. I have 45*150 pax and 42*10pax waiting, if only I could send some to you :)

It worked, I'm at Level 40 with lots of experience points left over. Now I just have to decide how many jumbos to buy. I don't want to waste money on a quest that I won't be able to complete so . . .

Got to level 40 real easy, wonder if the levels go any higher? Quest is a real non starter for me, because I'm still chasing those elusive TV panels to upgrade my repair base, so no jumbos. Ah well maybe next time!

Last edited:
Thanks Pinkel :) I don't have much reserve, but I have lots of passenger. I have 45*150 pax and 42*10pax waiting, if only I could send some to you :)

Yes that is a pity we can't exchange them.
But even worse is that we aren't friends, what a pity.
I will try to add you again, perhaps perhaps after this update...........

Correct me if I am wrong, but is the drop rate when visiting increased? I did receive 5 cans of salmon, so 5 times the astronout feeding. That didnot happen before

All done with archive boxes for now thanks. Additional radar or duty frees for Troglodyte96 and deicer or duty frees for Troglodyte69 please. Are you still happy with pearl earrings or do you need anything else?

If you are playing with an Android it would be great if you could send me a couple of transmitters to upgrate my control tower. If not, any duty free items are very wellcome. Thks :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back