What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Evening all! Just been organising my city and have come across a problem. I can't seem to move, sell or do anything with my opera house! Is this normal or a problem?

I know there is a new quest out there, but if anyone is interested i am running a launch right now.

Wish I read the forums first ... Back to jumbos and long flight items drat just sold all the jumbos and had to buy 5 back....

llv 40 ! wow new flights so spare props , nav module,beacons fuel hose etc back on the list

Ha jippie a new quest, back in business again. Yess it is a airport and not a flower picking, butterfly finding silly old game.
Sold my turbo and delta and bought another two jumbo's . It will be difficult to finish the quest, all 3 times, but yess flying again

Ha ha 13 days no chance .... Unless they drop every flight..

lv40 ! wow new flights so spare props , nav module,beacons fuel hose etc back on the list

Just launching again if any wants to join it will take less than 1 hour

lv40 ! wow new flights so spare props , nav module,beacons fuel hose etc back on the list

Just launching again if any wants to join it will take less than 1 hour

976 points easy second going free....

976 points easy second going free....

You still going?

Level:35 Pingways, I need: deicer / catering / tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

Wish I read the forums first ... Back to jumbos and long flight items drat just sold all the jumbos and had to buy 5 back....

llv 40 ! wow new flights so spare props , nav module,beacons fuel hose etc back on the list

Ah Fred, money makes the world go round, the world go round.
What else to do with all your coins

You still going?

Level:35 Pingways, I need: deicer / catering / tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

Nip to the loo and it went.....

I think I'll follow Barbara on this and go with 3 Jumbos and see what happens.

That's what I decided to go with too. You know we're going to need smaller planes again at some time and the jumbos are too expensive to keep swapping out.

omg this game demands so much stuff to upgrade a building now i need a server rack, 2 cash counters,2 stamps and a shredder to get the airport terminal active markd is the username i am happy to add you as neighbours and send gifts back i still need 4 benches and a mower for the stadium as well thanks all happy flying

markd

Thanks mate,

But some unscrupulous b@stards hijacked the launch. So not sure if we will get anything out of it. GI also didn't give me any launch points for using my powerful explosive bolt. :(

Cheers,

Yes, wasn't brilliant was it, skellems!!

omg this game demands so much stuff to upgrade a building now i need a server rack, 2 cash counters,2 stamps and a shredder to get the airport terminal active markd is the username i am happy to add you as neighbours and send gifts back i still need 4 benches and a mower for the stadium as well thanks all happy flying

markd

If you want to add me I can send a shredder in about 8 hours. Sorry, can't help with the stadium. Am not sure if anyone can gift benches.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back