What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks :) I had one jumbo, but I bought three other. I was wondering if it was not better to buy 3 others (so to have only jumbos), I'm still hesitating :)

I thought about that too but I am waiting to see what the drop rates are like. I might buy more later.

Sian and David (level 35) Have the usual plus mower, ATM, whiskey, welder, radar, sandbag, towel, video wall, googles, cognac, stapler, power source, makeup, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller. Need fuel hose or beacon. Thank you.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just updated bt my game is still the same. What's the new quest?

It is called Rock The World but you can do it if you are level 40 as you need to fly to new destinations.

Sian and David (level 35) Have the usual plus mower, ATM, whiskey, welder, radar, sandbag, towel, video wall, googles, cognac, stapler, power source, makeup, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, master plan, gyroscope, controller. Need fuel hose or beacon. Thank you.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, thks very much for your everyday gifts. Do you still need archive boxes? And what about troglodyte69? Pls let me know what do you need?:)

All done with archive boxes for now thanks. Additional radar or duty frees for Troglodyte96 and deicer or duty frees for Troglodyte69 please. Are you still happy with pearl earrings or do you need anything else?

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought about that too but I am waiting to see what the drop rates are like. I might buy more later.

That's a good idea ;) I will wait for your conclusions.

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've upgraded and all seems to be fine, I landed 4 guest planes and went straight up to level 40 too...

We will see what the drop rate is like from these few flights!

Level:35 Pingways, I need: deicer / catering / tv panels / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially whiskey and cognac and cookies

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

I've upgraded as well and went level 40 after my fourth plane landed. It was good to have the green cash back. I don't know if I will do this quest. It seems pretty difficult to end 3 times the collections if the drop rate is as bad as usual. How many planes do you think we need?

On another note, please if an android player could gift me a transmitter (for the control tower level 5, the black you get from paris and a defroster (for the flight catering facility, the one you get from Dubai). That would be much appreciated. I didn't dare to ask, I didn't want to bother you, but I've been flying there for month and still have no success. I will try to contact Ircro, but if by chance some of you play in android to. Thanks a lot!! :)

You can also land guest planes to trigger levelling up.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I engage in more trades for navigation modules, fuel hoses and spare propellers... I will always return these as part of the trade.

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha jippie a new quest, back in business again. Yess it is a airport and not a flower picking, butterfly finding silly old game.
Sold my turbo and delta and bought another two jumbo's . It will be difficult to finish the quest, all 3 times, but yess flying again

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I engage in more trades for navigation modules, fuel hoses and spare propellers... I will always return these as part of the trade.

I just sent a friend request. Will gladly trade

Bernardngo level 35, 128 stars. Need spare propellers and fuel hoses please! thank you. Tell me what you need!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What a crap update! Htf can I level up to 40 in 13 days ? I'd have to fly constantly foregoing any life!

Edit: Hmmm landing 2 planes got me to level 38 so far.

Last edited:

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I am happy to keep trading. My main need is fuel hoses.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At the beginning I thought it was what happened to me as I had no experience after updating. But then one of my planes landed and as soon as I had picked up the little hat (for the experience) I went level 36, then the next plane gave me level 37 and so on. I really hope it's what will happen to you.

It worked, I'm at Level 40 with lots of experience points left over. Now I just have to decide how many jumbos to buy. I don't want to waste money on a quest that I won't be able to complete so . . .

Most reactions

Latest posts