What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frenetta said:
I'm so mad that I can't visit you anymore!

I can,t visit you either and I have built loads of stuff and only have 11 out of all neighbours that I can visit and I will need you layer when we have to launch together reading the notes over on the other forums

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tele Cove said:
Thank you! :D I tried to add you earlier but apparently I couldn't :( Hope it will work this way

It said it sent successfully so we should be good!

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stewartsathome and fred123thytdytdg Thanks a lot for the gifts! I'll come back tomorrow to see what you need :)

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred123thytdytdg said:
I can,t visit you either and I have built loads of stuff and only have 11 out of all neighbours that I can visit and I will need you layer when we have to launch together reading the notes over on the other forums

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

GI better figure this out because we are giving up lots of space on this one. I want to be able to count on my friends and have them count on me for these launches (when we figure them out!)

Zanydu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay let's figure this can't visit neighbour thing out. From the people i can not visit, most of them are from this forum. I can however visit my friends iphone account, so it's not iphone/ipad nor ios version related..

I can't visit:
Sian and David, Franetta, Fred, Captain Flop, Lilly, Vibbster, Pingways

I can visit:
jce2702, JDM, Jimghjj

Have you got the same list? Can you visit me? Anyone tried removing and adding again?

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Returned and sent gifts as best I could today - sorry if you got the wrong gift or one you no longer need but . . . : (1) Video Wall - Revizzi, P3iii, Capt Boyington, AdnazzyP; (2) Robot Tester - Fred123, Vivien; (3) Laser Level - Sian and David, Ircro, Zanydu; (4) Spaceship Engine - jce, Vibbster, Spare.ribs; (5) Assembly Robot - Capt flop, Letgnis; (6) Catering - Fannie; (7) Additional Radar - Jimghjj; (8) Fuel Hose - Lilly. I still have three gifts to send; let me know what you need and I'll send it if I can find you.

Little Angel - do you want me to return the SEngine you sent me? I can return it (I think) but can't see you in my neighbourhood to send you something different.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zanydu said:
Okay let's figure this can't visit neighbour thing out. From the people i can not visit, most of them are from this forum. I can however visit my friends iphone account, so it's not iphone/ipad nor ios version related..

I can't visit:

I can visit:
jce2702, JDM, Jimghjj

Have you got the same list? Can you visit me? Anyone tried removing and adding again?

Ok I can,t visit any one with a username but can visit the same as you can so there is a pattern for me so the username thing has got worse , I can see aviators but username is the key variable is it the same for you ?

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Zanydu said:

I can't visit:

I can visit:
jce2702, JDM, Jimghjj

Don't remove as you can never add someone you remove as you can add add someone once unless they add you ...

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frenetta said:
Thanks for updating your needs :)

Havent been here until yesterday, I am busy with some coding.
Do you need that defroster in your signature?

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Space quest details found on another forum

New buildings:
cosmic fuel station 2x2
Items needed: 4x Assembly Robot, 4x Spaceship Engine, 4x Laser Level, 4x Robot Tester
mission control center 3x3
Items needed: 4xcomputer, 4xWriting table, 4xserverrack, 4xvideowall
the launch pad 3x3
no items needed (Needed: mission control center

New items: Assembly Robot, Spaceship Engine, Laser Level, Robot Tester

4 new collections (austronaut outfit, experiments in space, zero gravity lunch, a space odyssey
first three collections Running collection (Threadmill) needed for launching.
Collections gives items for launching: solid fuel, Explosive bold, additional stabilizer, large fueltank, ..

NEW INFO: When start space program (friends can join) you have to collect 1600 launching points in 24hrs by using items for launichg. Items have countdown time to get ready for next collecting points.
(it's useful to launch together with neighbours. so do not start your own launch to fast... organise your neighbours first. It is hard to get all 1600 points just by jourself without using cash.)
foquid fuel (100 coins, 10 min):2 launching points
Small fueltank: (300 coins, 30 min): 6 launching points
Add stabalizer: (600, 2hrs): launching 12 points
Explosive bold (1200, 4 hrs): launching 24 points
solid fuel (..., 2hrs): 12 launching points
Large fuel tank (1 cash,2 hrs): 40 launching points
Main stabalizer (3 cash): 120 launching points
Powerfull Explosive bold (9 cash): 360 launching points

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I can't visit:

I can visit:
jce2702, JDM, Jimghjj

Can you visit or even find me? There are 36 neighbours I can't visit including: Fred123, Fannie, Lilly, Capt flop, Sian and David, Letgnis, Vibbster, Zanydu, etc. I can visit: jce, Jimghjj, Ircro, Mai Zack, Pdxsk2 and others whose usernames and/or avatars I can't see.

Zanydu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I can,t visit any one with a username but can visit the same as you can so there is a pattern for me so the username thing has got worse , I can see aviators but username is the key variable is it the same for you ?

Yes the username means no visit (even if you see an avatar). Although there is one person with username whom i can not visit. Too bad the username problem got worse instead of better..

Can you see my name/visit me?

Zanydu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you visit or even find me? There are 36 neighbours I can't visit including: Fred123, Fannie, Lilly, Capt flop, Sian and David, Letgnis, Vibbster, Zanydu, etc. I can visit: jce, Jimghjj, Ircro, Mai Zack, Pdxsk2 and others whose usernames and/or avatars I can't see.

Can see your avatar, but because you are username i can not visit you. The weird thing is on my iphone where i have a spare account, i can visit ANYONE.. Though 99% of the people there are added because they requested me as neighbour, i have no problems there at all. No username and no blanked out visit button. Would it be fixed on iphone but not ipad?

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Android players were working on this quest quite awhile ago and I remember reading many complaints on their forum about not being able to visit neighbours. It looks like we may have inherited the same problem. Doesn't look like GI fixed the game even though android players complained about it. Hmmmmm! Do you see a pattern here?

Most reactions

Latest posts