What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
Just sent u one I think

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x2, assembly robot x2, robot tester x4 plus duty free items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Got it! Thanks! Cosmic Fuel is open!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you haven't sent yet, I just need 1 engine and then I can open my Cosmic Fuel Station and you can all come tap on it (that is if you can visit me!). Thanks for any help!

Did you get the engine from Capt flop. Will hold off sending your gift until I hear back from you.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FYI Cosmic Fuel Station requires road and I've read that the Training Center does too so plan for it!

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Server rack sent.

Does anyone have completed newspaper shops I can visit?

captain flop (level 30) For quest: Dispatcher console x2, assembly robot x2, robot tester x4 plus duty free items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I have two newspaper shops if you want to add me :D

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frenetta said:

But I can't visit you or jbg :( I can hardly visit anyone most of those I normally visit are faded out. Aaaaaaargh

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
Did you get the engine from Capt flop. Will hold off sending your gift until I hear back from you.

Yes I did. Thanks for waiting! I can always use catering! Thanks!

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tele Cove said:
I have two newspaper shops if you want to add me :D

Invite sent. Hope I can visit u

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
But I can't visit you or jbg :( I can hardly visit anyone most of those I normally visit are faded out. Aaaaaaargh

I went and snooped around on all the people I could visit and made a list of the ones who I want to go back to. I don't like it because I'd rather visit you guys but it's better than wasting my visiting privileges.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
Server rack sent.

Yea 6 of them

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tele Cove said:
@Zanydu I've received a Robot Tester, you are showing up as username, but I assume it's from you. Thanks a lot!!

@Barbara59 I'm really sorry I mix you up with someone else so I sent to you something you don't need anymore. I'll be more cautious tomorrow.

Spaceship eng sent

lvl35 Assembly robot,spaceship engine,robot tester ,landing lamps needed please. Can send all these back at the moment

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
Server rack sent.

I have two, next to igloo if you can spot them.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred123thytdytdg said:
Yea 6 of them

I'm so mad that I can't visit you anymore!

Most reactions

Latest posts