What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

RobWu, one more thing. When Rocky manages to upgrade the terminal to level 7 (he's level 6 now), he will be able to gift arcade machines...at least this is what I have been told, so you may get your terminal finished before a second year passes....:)
I'll wait for Rocky to upgrade my terminal if he manages to upgrade before a second year passes... ;)

Finished quest at Troglodyte69, but won't complete yet so I can continue to send out butterfly nets. Signature updated.

Fred, I'm sorry for confusing you - I can resend explosive detectors from the game RobWu^2.

Wabbitgirl has finished the quest so no longer needs quest items. Wabbitgirl2 and Bullwinkle only need butterfly nets and Rocky needs both nets and shears.

Please pass your pruning shears on to other neighbours to help them with the quest, except for Rocky....:)

Update: Bullwinkle has now finished the quest also. Please send your quest items to other neighbours to help them.

Last edited:
Finished the quest a few days ago and received the tree of Life.

Its a weird reward.

Give me 10 percent more passengers if the building is within grid of the tree

Finished the quest a few days ago and received the tree of Life.

Its a weird reward.

Give me 10 percent more passengers if the building is within grid of the tree
Seems a bit of a disappointment as it occupies a 2x2 square. Two standard trees will do the same and they only take one square each.

Having trouble completing the butterflies part so please don't stop sending me butterfly nets. Unfortunately none of my 3 games can gifts the nets. only shears!

Wabbitgirl, RobWu, can you put alternative items in your list please :)

Having trouble completing the butterflies part so please don't stop sending me butterfly nets. Unfortunately none of my 3 games can gifts the nets. only shears!

Done! Please do the same @ TS4, as I can't gift optical system ;)

Rocky is having troubles with both butterflies and flowers, all others have finished the quest but I won't complete it on any of them so I can still help with butterfly nets.

I will do an inventory later today and update my signature with other needs. I don't have a problem being missed so you can all help others with the quest items though.

RobWu^2, would you like me to help your blocked game with butterfly nets from BW and WG2? I did send you a net from one of those games yesterday to RobWu in error, hit the wrong Rob.

Signature has been updated.....but.....none of these items are urgent so please pass your butterfly nets and pruning shears to neighbours who still need them....except Rocky of course, he is desperate for them both.....;)

RobWu^2, would you like me to help your blocked game with butterfly nets from BW and WG2? I did send you a net from one of those games yesterday to RobWu in error, hit the wrong Rob.
Thank you very much for your kind offer, but - as the prize isn't very attractive - I decided to let this event go @RobWu.

Joy! TigaSefi4 has completed but I won't press the complete button till this weekend so continue to visit me.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back