What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Trog, is Trog69 neighbours with Wabbitgirl2? I accepted your invite and you are showing in my neighbour listing but I haven't been receiving any gifts from you so figured I had better check to see if your request worked. I have been receiving to the others though and I have been returning them.

Trog, is Trog69 neighbours with Wabbitgirl2? I accepted your invite and you are showing in my neighbour listing but I haven't been receiving any gifts from you so figured I had better check to see if your request worked. I have been receiving to the others though and I have been returning them.
No, Wabbitgirl2 is not on my list and whenever I try adding I just get promo code not valid. Maybe you could deleting and re-adding me?

Trog, thanks for sending the optical system through, one more is need from Trog69.

Had a long weekend away from keyboard. Huge updated sig. Really need those 9 smoke detectors to come flying in :)

Thanks to all my great neighbours for helping with the quest items!! All my games have finished the quest and I will be completing them after sending gifts tonight so I can still help with butterfly nets one more time.

Wabbitgirl, I can resend routers if you need them @BM.

Thanks Rob, I will take you up on the offer as I haven't found anyone else who can send them directly yet. I have 2 now and will be able to watch a video for 1 so I may only need 1 from you.

As soon as I find someone with arch metal detectors, Rocky will have the terminal completed and can then send you arcade machines. I know of neighbours who can "send in return" so I am covered if necessary. In the meantime I will send your game a neighbour invite.

Rob, both Wabbitgirls can send in return floor washers if I remember correctly and Bullwinkle can send in return patrol drone. Not sure what Rocky can return but let's give it a try and see. I know he can return level 9 items though.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back