What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks RobWu, Rocky and Bullwinkle have enough airline route maps now.
Thank you for sending back CT L7 stuff - please send me only one more airline route map.
EDIT: I received last ARM and my CT is up and running now. Thanks a lot!

Happy Easter to everyone!

Last edited:
Just realised my thirst for more quest from Madlen hasn't kicked in. What do I need to do to make it start?

I have just updated my signature and Rocky61 is looking for MCC level 3 antennas. I am in no hurry so will try first to get them without doing a "send in return". Will keep you posted on my progress....:)

Tigasefi6, I have now sent you 2 master plans, were they received?

No, i think it a levelling issue, I can't even gift myself the city models from my other accounts without it appearing as a 5 passenger icon. Hold fire for now till I get myself levelled up again. Will update with other requests to see if they come through.

EDIT: Try sending through some of the newer requests. Many thanks.

Last edited:
image.jpg

The Easter quest....I'm having trouble collecting fresh vegetables, is anybody else, I should rephrase that and say I haven't got any...

I had trouble too. Finally got three from neighbours. Keep spamming neighbours and they will come.

Red dog, finished the quest on all three games so it can be done.

sig updated

Tigasefi6 - I sent you a robot tester from Wabbitgirl and Wabbitgirl2, assembly robot from Bullwinkle and will be sending one from Rocky, let me know if gifts other than passengers are getting through to you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back