What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi!
Have been away but have been sending and returning gifts that I assume no one has received. Then, a couple of days ago most of my neighbours apparently quit playing because I too got the message that you've been away from the game. And today I got the message that Duke Crooker doesn't do business with time travellers and cheaters. Don't know if I should laugh or cry or find a good therapist that will understand my frustration with a stupid game. Glad to see all of you are still hanging in there. Oops! Time to visit my neighbours. Let's see who I can visit this evening . . . . .

We missed you! So good to see you back! And thank you so much for all the gifts! I'm sure there is a huge storage warehouse in cyberspace that is keeping all this stuff in good condition for us :p
As you can see things are going from bad to worse with the game, I guess we are just waiting how far this will go. As I mentioned before I keep wondering how much worse it can get but GI never makes us wait very long for the next insult.
We must be a pretty tough bunch for hanging in there this long!

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This tells you when Duke is leaving. I have the same thing on my screen except it says the time left is 2 days 22 hrs. I don't understand why yours says 3hours but then again this game is so screwed up, who knows what's happening anymore?

The timer did start the day I bought the airship, 3 days ago, and then I proceeded to find the parts to complete it. You would think it would wait until the airship is completed before starting the timer. I paid the remaining 2 greenies to complete it since it would be another few weeks before it came again. I just took the free stuff and it will be gone now in about 1 hour. I sort of figured it would come to everyone about the same time, I guess not.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We missed you! So good to see you back! And thank you so much for all the gifts! I'm sure there is a huge storage warehouse in cyberspace that is keeping all this stuff in good condition for us :p
As you can see things are going from bad to worse with the game, I guess we are just waiting how far this will go. As I mentioned before I keep wondering how much worse it can get but GI never makes us wait very long for the next insult.
We must be a pretty tough bunch for hanging in there this long!

I was ready to quit the game when I found out I couldn't visit the airship anymore but then I read the forum and decided to play for awhile longer. I saw Red Dog's post about amnesty for Android players and hope GI does the same for us. Remember the good old days when all of us could visit our neighbours, send and receive gifts . . . Sigh! Well, I guess we wait to see what happens next. And, I'm not sure if we're tough or just crazy.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Maybe this is the timer to tell me when he leaves? I don't even have it completed yet. I had read something about having a timer to build the airship and if you didn't get it built in the allotted time, you would not be able to finish and you would lose it. I have 3 hours to figure this out.

View attachment 49263
That's a small bonus quest, whose reward you get if you build the dock in time. :)

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's a small bonus quest, whose reward you get if you build the dock in time. :)

Agree - Wabbitgirl, if you click on the airship icon to the left of the timer, you will see the quest instructions.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Agree - Wabbitgirl, if you click on the airship icon to the left of the timer, you will see the quest instructions.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!
I think it was just building a dock. After that you get a freebie, which is a smugglers chest. I don't remember what it has.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was ready to quit the game when I found out I couldn't visit the airship anymore but then I read the forum and decided to play for awhile longer. I saw Red Dog's post about amnesty for Android players and hope GI does the same for us. Remember the good old days when all of us could visit our neighbours, send and receive gifts . . . Sigh! Well, I guess we wait to see what happens next. And, I'm not sure if we're tough or just crazy.

Crazy I think. Getting very close to deleting this stupid game now :(

AC Sian and David : Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover)

skale87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I need help constructing the hotel and flight school. I am missing items: Do Not Disturb sign, Disposable Shampoo, Flight Helmet, Slide Rule
Username: skale877 (level 13)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Certainly going out of their limits now. I think you should ask for a refund from Apple for all purchases you made in this crap game.
Already tried that with no success :( AC Sian and David : Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover)
I tried asking for a refund too, in this instance Apple were about as helpful as GI. And yes, I think we must all be crazy to be still playing this game after all the rubbish they throw at us.

please send nav module or fuel hose to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & spare props or fuel hose to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So this is the latest. Can't spend my money at Dukes anymore. This is so ridiculous, I honestly don't know what to say anymore.

Janie you are not alone, got the same message on my blocked iPhone game. Fortunately it's not a problem, as Mary from GI very thoughtfully got me to spend all of my greenies before it happened! Another success for the "support" team at GI.

please send nav module or fuel hose to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & spare props or fuel hose to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts