What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those enhanced burger buildings and darker cottages really improve my playing experience! On a positive note, there is now an icon at the top of the flights list for space flights. It breaks it into apogee missions (green pad 1) and prometheus missions (blue pad 2), shows which you have active, and allows/tracks stars for 10-50-100 launches each. No new collections. LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

Wow! Nd have you seen, there is a further type of chest after the iron one! I wonder how many people you have to pack on a flight to reach it. Frol the crowded grop floght led by fred, I can only remember getting the iron one.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Upgraded and most on my neighbours i can now visit ... Ran out of rep before i could get around you all love the new heart sign to save you visiting twice...

For AC send me what you need For tribez code is f517jes. need coral please

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got 3 greenies.
How the heck does this Facebook quest work? It's driving me nuts. When I click on the show me button it asks if it can post on your behalf, then nothing!

please send nav module or fuel hose to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & spare wire or fuel hose to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How the heck does this Facebook quest work? It's driving me nuts. When I click on the show me button it asks if it can post on your behalf, then nothing!

please send nav module or fuel hose to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & spare wire or fuel hose to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks

I clicked on show me, nothing really happened and I got 3 greenies. I was already logged into facebook.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I managed to collect from Abs, Luke, Daddo, Spooker, Troglodyte69, Madlen so far.
I haven't updated yet because I'm waiting for my lander to return first.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I clicked on show me, nothing really happened and I got 3 greenies. I was already logged into facebook.
Ah, situation normal then. I'm logged onto Facebook, click on show me, nothing happens and I don't get any greenies. Has the icon disappeared? Mine is still there taunting me!

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ah, situation normal then. I'm logged onto Facebook, click on show me, nothing happens and I don't get any greenies. Has the icon disappeared? Mine is still there taunting me!

The icon has disappeared. Quit the game and try again and see if that works.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I managed to collect from Abs, Luke, Daddo, Spooker, Troglodyte69, Madlen so far.
I haven't updated yet because I'm waiting for my lander to return first.

Besides Daddo who is not my neighbour, I can visit everyone you can but I still can't get to any of my other neighbours. Have you tried visiting me? I now have a Mission Control level 1, Launch pad 1, Cosmic fuel station and Research lab.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Besides Daddo who is not my neighbour, I can visit everyone you can but I still can't get to any of my other neighbours. Have you tried visiting me? I now have a Mission Control level 1, Launch pad 1, Cosmic fuel station and Research lab.

Yes, I visited, but apparently you are away :(

I just updated but I still can't visit most of my neighbours. It's so nice to see GI directed their attention to improving the important stuff like buildings and not solve any of the problems that their iOS customers are experiencing...... Maybe they own android shares, lol

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone sent a ticket yet about the visiting problems?
Maybe they'll say we've all been banned from visiting because we're time travellers and cheaters. Wouldn't surprise me :(

I am able to visit certain neighbors but not others. Maybe this list will help you all prioritize visits? I'll see if the list is the same from Rehab2 account. From mostly forum members,

Yes: Abs, Frederica, Fred (worked the second time), Bernardngo, JBG364, JDM, LukeHakesley, Mamanch, Markd, Sarah2, Troglodyte69, Troglodyte96, Wabbitgirl, Monicat, pawe 003, rom77,

No: Fred, Janie2, Captain Flop, Fannie Fargo, Igburrola, Jester125, JordanChilly, MartyE2, Newmanic, Nuttyuk, p3iii, pdxsk2, pdxsk3, Por113, Red Dog, Rigby's city, RobWu, Sian and David, Speedangel, Timul, Zimterror, enDriu, floweryport, jal pilot, Adam D (username), Fly above. (username).

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Has anyone sent a ticket yet about the visiting problems?
Maybe they'll say we've all been banned from visiting because we're time travellers and cheaters. Wouldn't surprise me :(
Surely, its our fault!!

It's just infuriating. There's absolutely nothing we can do about it :(.
My problem is that I don't want to quit the game; I keep hoping it will get back to normal, whatever that is.
Me too.

I emailed the person I have been in contact with my 2 problems but haven't received a response yet. It usually takes her a day or 2 to get back to me so let's see what she has to say on the matter.
Don't worry. I don't think you will get any reply. They do not seem to reply during such times. I have had a lot of tiffs with GI before.

I've managed to collect from a few people but not many. Further to the "call him back" button it seems to put a message on your lock screen saying that you haven't played AC for a while and to please come back. Pretty laughable really considering I got the message just after playing the game. So if any of you are getting that message you can blame me, because I've been hitting the button after every failed visit. please send nav module or fuel hose to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & spare wire or fuel hose to Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks
I have kept notifications for this stupid game off.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Those enhanced burger buildings and darker cottages really improve my playing experience!

On a positive note, there is now an icon at the top of the flights list for space flights. It breaks it into apogee missions (green pad 1) and prometheus missions (blue pad 2), shows which you have active, and allows/tracks stars for 10-50-100 launches each. No new collections.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!
Well, to say the truth, we can slide more easily through the long long warehouse list with more ease than before.

Just allowed me to visit you

Good.

Just visited you

I couldn't visit Luke.

Tap on show me. For me, it went to the FB app opening page, nothing appeared, just a blue screen. Then some writing came at the top, which I don't remember, and then took me back to the game with 3 greenies.

Upgraded and most on my neighbours i can now visit ... Ran out of rep before i could get around you all love the new heart sign to save you visiting twice...

Lets see. I will try visiting in 4 hours and will give the latest update for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts