What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Jailbreakme.com

kidclam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used Jailbreakme.com and seemed fine on my iPad.
However when I restarted the first time, the start up screen with the Apple logo, there are 2 distinct lines which are like bad scans or when your monitor for your computer starts playing up. The lines are predominant;y green in color and then its red, yellow blue etc in dots on the same lines. After the logo and black screen disappears, these lines disappear.

Should I need to worry about that?
If I had to re-jailbreak, do I need to have to start over Restore on iTunes and then Jailbreakme.com again? I wanted to use Spirit but it doesn't support 3.2.1 which is what system I received with my purchase of the iPad.

Thx.

Wolfhawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the iPad Hacking section, there is a topic on this, but to bring you up to date: This is normal for a Jailbroken device... No worries, your baby if fine.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never seen that before. I have used Spirit and Jailbreakme.com

OP
K

kidclam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arh ok I can rest easy. Thought I had to take a pic to show but I guess every Ipad that has used jailbreakme.com is infected with the double lines. Thanks for everyone's informative fb! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts