What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zoogue Case Warped after One Week!

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah the humidity i feel defently should be the cause of that! Do you all keep the case on it at all times? It dosent seem to bulky?

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think humidity is causing the bubbles, mine is doing the same thing here in 'hot as hell Calif. I think it's an adhesive problem. The ZooGue case has some minor issues but on the bright side, the manufacture is on top of resolving with it's customers. IMO these issues are minor annoyances I can live with.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love California , I went to school at SFSU, but lived all over in California I want move back there, have an aunt in Santa barbara, lived there to for sometime.. SB is the best place in CA. in my opinion, expensive tho.

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the ZooGue case for quite a while now.

Mine is warping a little on the flat part of the case that is the part that would be resting on a desk when you're using the case in landscape typing mode.

It's not that hard to bend back, and I am not dissatisfied with it.

When the case is closed, the iPad is still fully protected and the minor warping does not impede the use or the looks.

If I were asked to make a recommendation, I would suggest that in future iterations of the case you might consider using a more resilient material under the leather of that part of the case.

Most reactions

Latest posts