ZooGue Case Review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Matth3w, Jun 26, 2010.

1. papa

papa
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Got case today. Ordered weds I think so got here pert fast. Ditto all that matt said. Seems to be a fine case and I am happy with it.

2. bakes99

bakes99
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Loved at first, Like now

Just to let you know that you are not alone. The flap/screen cover is now starting to bow outwards a little and am noticing a little bubbling on the inside of the cover.
    Did not notice this at first but seems to be getting a little worse now. I gonna say that I still really like this case. Guess I'll just use the elastic to keep the cover flat.
    Again, I gonna reiterate that I still like this case.

3. applecore

applecore
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    How is the case working for you now that you have used it a bit? I have an Apple case on order and am thinking of cancelling based on this and other reviews. Any feedback would help with the decision. Also, great photos on your review:)

4. bakes99

bakes99
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    So far the case is working out well. I use the little stand often, as it sits it at optimal position no matter which position I'm in. Haven't had anything to compare it to, but it doesn't seem to add too much size to the Ipad, yet seems quite protective. Fits the perfectly. Other than the couple little issues previously mentioned, slight warping of the screen cover and bubbling on inside, I like it.
    I did anguish over the right case. (I know i need to get a life)

Just realized you weren't talking to me.

5. muyoso

muyoso
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I too am having the slight warping issue. I am going to test leaving the case strapped shut with the velcro stretchy things at night to see if it corrects itself.

6. newfmp3

newfmp3
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    nice to see developer support taking note on all these comments. While I'm not ordering one myself ( it'll be 75 or 80+ bucks here in Canada) maybe as time passes and this matures I"ll see it as worth the cost.

7. applecore

applecore
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    The case I received came very promptly, in nice packaging. The case itself smells of quality leather. The ipad easily slides in and out and the port openings, as mentioned above, align perfectly. Perhaps no one else has had this issue, but my case at the bottom, which surrounds the home button on the ipad, has separated and the white innards are showing! It is not a terrible thing, I have used a little black marker to try and cover the white which "peeks" through; however, it was worth mentioning as I think with continued use this may become a problem. Or maybe in manufacturing, my ipad case is the only one? :-( Overall, I would recommend this case very highly. It is the type of case you want for your ipad to be able to view it, carry it, protect it and have oodles of fun with. P.S. I just took the case out of the mail today!

8. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I'm gonna buy one, I have the ipad on my chest as I lay in bed and I need it to be upright, plus it looks very sturdy.. Can't wait..

9. applenoob

applenoob
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Just ordered one Tim...Can't wait to get it!!!!!!!

Edit: Checked my email just now (7 Hours later) and received notification that it ALREADY SHIPPED!!!!!! WOW...great customer service!

#59 applenoob, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  10. ipadmaster

ipadmaster
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    ZooGue Owner's Reply

Thanks for the support.