What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whistle App

wallacejj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once again the PAD leaves me with a stupid feeling; and asking questions that for the life of me I can't figure out why everything is sooooo vague the simplest of functions that should be obvious and easy with a plain and clear simple button that says ADD CONTACT !!!!!!!! HOW SO YOU ADD A FREEEEKIN contact

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hit the "+" sign at the bottom of the page. This is pretty well standard on all Apple progs/apps etc.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Once again the PAD leaves me with a stupid feeling; and asking questions that for the life of me I can't figure out why everything is sooooo vague the simplest of functions that should be obvious and easy with a plain and clear simple button that says ADD CONTACT !!!!!!!! HOW SO YOU ADD A FREEEEKIN contact

you exit the whistle app, open your contacts app and add all the contacts you want.

OP
W

wallacejj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks guys I might be having issues because I am new to APPLE OS of any kind?....Jeff

nickp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to sound like a wise$$ but you may want to consider the "Apple For Dummies" book. I bought one for my wife when she switched from PC to iMac and it really helped her get acclimated.

Most reactions

Latest posts