What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finder and Itunes

Barkley75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everybody, I'm new on this forum even if I always had Apple devices. I know my question could sound stupid but I just bought a new Ipad since mine was a little bit old and when I updated everything I found out that now I can sync it via finder.

Maybe this discussion is already somewhere in the forum but I couldn't find it i'm sorry.

Obviously it's really easy to find the Ipad on the finder but there is a thing I can't understand: If i want to sync movies and put them in my new Ipad, all the tutorials say that i just select Ipad on the finder bar and go to movies and sync all.. but.. which folder is the ipad looking at to be sync with? Where should I put the movies I want to be sync with my ipad? Movies, music.. can anyone clarify this doubt for me thanks?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
B

Barkley75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Movies and tv shows are in the tv app on a Mac. When you want to sync them to your iPad in Finder they show up in finder and you select the ones you want to sync and then click on the sync button.
Thanks a lot that was exactly what I was looking for.. I couldn't find out where to put the movies to syncronize.. thanks again

Most reactions

Latest posts