1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Newbie syncing question

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by cybertim, Sep 19, 2010.

1. cybertim

cybertim iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI folks. I have looked around for answers before posting this but cant find the answer to whats probably a really easy thing.

I can connect my ipad to itunes and syncing works perfectly. I have around 4gb of files/pics/movies etc on it. When I want to add ONE (or a few) pictures it seems to have to sync everything. I tried undoing the checkmarks on my files but it only syncs the files that are checkmarked and every other file in need disappears from the ipad.. Is there a quick way to add just a few files or pictures without having to sync everything ?

Apologies in advance for whats maybe a daft question but having to sync all those files just to add a new picture is driving me nuts and I know there has to be a simple way of doing it but I just cant figure it out.