What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie syncing question

cybertim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI folks. I have looked around for answers before posting this but cant find the answer to whats probably a really easy thing.

I can connect my ipad to itunes and syncing works perfectly. I have around 4gb of files/pics/movies etc on it. When I want to add ONE (or a few) pictures it seems to have to sync everything. I tried undoing the checkmarks on my files but it only syncs the files that are checkmarked and every other file in need disappears from the ipad.. Is there a quick way to add just a few files or pictures without having to sync everything ?

Apologies in advance for whats maybe a daft question but having to sync all those files just to add a new picture is driving me nuts and I know there has to be a simple way of doing it but I just cant figure it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts