What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best or most significant smell you've smelled today?

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The most significant smell I've smelled today is DEET! I don't know how those pesky suckers get into my room! I have a screen on my window, I keep the fan on, obviously not strong or close enough to me because they GOT me! I even rubbed my hand over my head,( hair and face ). I didn't spray my hand first, I just rubbed it on my arm and then my head.
Has anyone seen that commercial for " OFF " where you just clip this small device somewhere on your clothes, it has a fan which blows DEET out which surrounds you. The part that got to me is when they say it's odorless! I thought " Oh, how nice! Poison flowing all around you but you can't smell it?
That's like having odorless cigarettes! I only smoked for a few years and very few at that, but I STILL MISS SMOKING! They better not come up with odorless cigarettes or I will be toast! :eek: :oops: :rolleyes: o_O

justcecil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As fish was the main dish for dinner, the smell always lingers for hours, it seems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
At this moment my dog is panting like crazy! Dog breath! :confused:
Where'd my cat go?:(o_O

Hi Diane - well, go find the doggie toothbrush - LOL! Dave

P.S. We just have a LOT of stuffed animals - :)

670px-Keep-Your-Dog's-Breath-Fresh-Step-2.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Judith celebrated her birthday last weekend. She had invited her friends, and they were partying in a room in our cellar. Some of them are smokers, and the scent of cigarette smoke also "entered" the house, in spite of closed doors. The smoke is what I'm smelling every day in some parts of our house. It's getting weaker, though.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't decide which one is better or more significant:
Laundry that dried outside this afternoon, or the smell of rain that's falling now.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've removed moss from my sidewalk today. If had been raining last night, so I had the smell of moist soil.

Last edited:
OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I smelled that too on Tuesday when I visited my dentist!

I love the smell of Cinnamon. My husband was toasting banana nut bread and boy...it sure did smell good! :)

Food ALWAYS seems to help! I adore cinnamon ! YUM YUM!
I smelled a similar smell as you guys at the Drs office!

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It was something at the grocerie store today, in the the baking isle, colored marshmallows I think that took me back to a rainy Saturday afternoon at my Grandmothers house. Stuck indoors, she must have been backing a cake. probably a birthday cake, I can't remember exactly but it really took me back. Gosh I miss my Grandparents.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It was my dog, he had gas!:oops: YUCK!:p Dog's will do that!:rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts