What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best or most significant smell you've smelled today?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just in case you run into a skunk I added that for such a contingency! :);)
The best thing I smelled today was the honeysuckle blooming! Yummy!,nothing like it!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For me it is today: rain. That wonderful smell when it was dry and sunny for a few days, and then it starts raining. Going outside and taking deep breaths is not only refreshing, but also soothing. :)

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Our lilacs are on the wane now, but we've had a couple of weeks of sweet aromas in the yard.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My mid-afternoon cup of Folgers Caramel Drizzle. I'd brew it for the aroma alone.

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Today I'm like Johanna, smelling the rain! And my cat! If I could make that scent I'd be a millionaire ! She goes out into the forest and plays with her buddies. It is a smell unlike anything else! That's why I put up with her demands when I want to focus on the forum! I just put my face right into her fur - it might be aroma therapy it is so earthy!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
MeTOO!!!i have 4 lilac trees and when the wind blows towards the house it is heavenly!

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oooohhhhh , yummy! And it's your birthday! I'm just waiting for our wild rose bush to begin to bloom! That smell is something out of this world! The bush is huge, over six feet high and the flower, rose, looks more like a carnation than a rose. There are layers upon layers of petals, the shape is flatter and wide open but the smell, it permeates not only our acre but the ones on either side of us as well. Enjoy your roses! They must be special because the ones in the stores over here have no odor! All of their genetic stuff has destroyed it!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For me it is today: rain. That wonderful smell when it was dry and sunny for a few days, and then it starts raining. Going outside and taking deep breaths is not only refreshing, but also soothing. :)

Good for you. The Philippines is mostly land so when it rains the only thing I smell is mud.

Most reactions

Latest posts