What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best or most significant smell you've smelled today?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Smelling the wonderful spices with dinner....I made Tikka Masala with chicken for dinner tonight...we enjoyed it tremendously! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Total heaven! Do you think they'll ever be able to make scratch and sniffs for iPads? Yum yum! My favorite! The first time I tasted it was in Greece!
Thanks, for the memory, skimonkey !:p:cool:.

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Total heaven! Do you think they'll ever be able to make scratch and sniffs for iPads? Yum yum! My favorite! The first time I tasted it was in Greece!
Thanks, for the memory, skimonkey !:p:cool:.

You're welcome Diane! Yesterday I made Chicken Orzo Soup...something light for dinner. It smelled and tasted great! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Skimonkey, after all your posts about food ( esp in this thread ) there is NO doubt in my mind you are not only a good cook, but you also eat healthy meals! :)
Scratch and sniff please! Someone should be able to invent it! Maybe YOUTUBE? :D
Thanks, again for making my tummy rumble! :rolleyes: NOT!!!!
I'm not active enough to eat like other people! That is my favorite though!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Skimonkey, after all your posts about food ( esp in this thread ) there is NO doubt in my mind you are not only a good cook, but you also eat healthy meals! :)
Scratch and sniff please! Someone should be able to invent it! Maybe YOUTUBE? :D
Thanks, again for making my tummy rumble! :rolleyes: NOT!!!!
I'm not active enough to eat like other people! That is my favorite though!

Too bad I couldn't send you a bowl though email! :) currently..all I smell right now is my peppery smell of my diced Hungarians as I sauté it to add to some cut up chicken!

We will have salad and some home grown tomatoes/cucumbers from our garden to add as a side dish. A must is a little bit of feta cheese on top...and dinner is all set! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Too bad I couldn't send you a bowl though email! :) currently..all I smell right now is my peppery smell of my diced Hungarians as I sauté it to add to some cut up chicken!

We will have salad and some home grown tomatoes/cucumbers from our garden to add as a side dish. A must is a little bit of feta cheese on top...and dinner is all set! :)
Skimonkey, you are both good cooks? YOWSA !!!!!!! My tummy is grumbling again! I wish you could send me some too! I will just HAVE to close my eyes and imagine it!:p:D That will work, right?:rolleyes:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Garlic!!

I just baked some green beans with a drizzle of olive oil, fresh garlic, panko crumbs and a little Parmesan for dinner tonight! Turned out great! :)

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh man you really DO make me hungry! All my life I have always said if I never had to eat I'd be happy. I don't feel well after eating, never have, but skimonkey, you are making my mouth water! Thank goodness I'm not anywhere near you! I'd be at your dinner table once a week! :);)

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
VERY SIGNIFICANT!! How can an itty bitty little kitty clear a whole room, everyone's eyes watering, with a silent, but deadly, toot?[emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79][emoji79]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts