What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

rookiedj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ilikeapps said:
Smart screen? I just installed it and it ask me for activation code?
Ty

I believe u installed the full version which will cost you some money. U cannot use the full version without paying.

Get the lite version to test it out. U can put only 3 widgets with the lite version though.

If u like it and want the full version, just pay and u will get an activation code.

Ilikeapps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rookiedj said:
I believe u installed the full version which will cost you some money. U cannot use the full version without paying.

Get the lite version to test it out. U can put only 3 widgets with the lite version though.

If u like it and want the full version, just pay and u will get an activation code.

Thanks man got it. I rushed without looking.

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anomalous said:
Thanks for the info :)

Barrel 2 works on 4.3.3 but for some reason I got errors upon updating on my iPhone 4 and had to remove Barrel 1. It didn't replace the previous version like it mentions. No problems with my iPad though.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

Fyi Barrel 2 works great on iPad 2 with iOS 4.3.3.

teamjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, This is John from the Philippines.
Okay, im buying myself an Ipad2 next week then straight on having it JB.

Question though,

Im not sure if this is the right thread for this question but where do i get the apps like Pages, PDF reader, Video player for JB Ipad?

Thanks.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
teamjm said:

Question though,

Im not sure if this is the right thread for this question but where do i get the apps like Pages, PDF reader, Video player for JB Ipad?

Thanks.

That will be Piracy and we don't promote that in this website, sorry.

Jailbreak is a away to make your iPad be more customizable and you be able to add tweaks to make you have a better experience out of your device.

PLEASE read the forum rules and welcome to the forum.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

teamjm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
teamjm said:

Question though,

Thanks.

That will be Piracy and we don't promote that in this website, sorry.

Jailbreak is a away to make your iPad be more customizable and you be able to add tweaks to make you have a better experience out of your device.

PLEASE read the forum rules and welcome to the forum.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Thank you ifrog for your response. Yes, will be reading more :)

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I use ifile and and my USB flash is working properly but when I play a video through azul I see no subtitles. Can anyone suggest me an app for playing video that will also support srt? To clarify I Wang to plug my usb flash and play it through ifile

iFubar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I use ifile and and my USB flash is working properly but when I play a video through azul I see no subtitles. Can anyone suggest me an app for playing video that will also support srt? To clarify I Wang to plug my usb flash and play it through ifile

Hey, buddy. Right of the top of my head I can recommend Air Video for playing files and chosing specific .srt files as subtitles. This is for streaming though. Air Video won't store movies on ur iDevice.

But, for playing video files (.avi etc) outside of ur own network (in a car, on the plane and whatnot!) I recommend Movie Player for iPad. Check it out in App Store. You add videos through iTunes by scrolling down on ur iPads Application tab in iTunes - and u can also add .srt files that way. Just make sure they are the same name as each other (for example; Batdude.avi and Batdude.srt) and the app will automatically show ur subs :)! Happy viewing! Let me know if u can't figure it out ;)! I'd be happy to help more :)!

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFubar said:
Hey, buddy. Right of the top of my head I can recommend Air Video for playing files and chosing specific .srt files as subtitles. This is for streaming though. Air Video won't store movies on ur iDevice.

But, for playing video files (.avi etc) outside of ur own network (in a car, on the plane and whatnot!) I recommend Movie Player for iPad. Check it out in App Store. You add videos through iTunes by scrolling down on ur iPads Application tab in iTunes - and u can also add .srt files that way. Just make sure they are the same name as each other (for example; Batdude.avi and Batdude.srt) and the app will automatically show ur subs :)! Happy viewing! Let me know if u can't figure it out ;)! I'd be happy to help more :)!

Thank you very much my friend for your advice but it doesnt fit my need. As you said , with Movie Player I have to use iTunes whereas what I need is a player that with work through ifile. For example I currently use Azul which when I selecet a video file from ifile starta automaticaly and plays it. The problem is that Azul doesnt support srt.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iFubar said:

Thank you very much my friend for your advice but it doesnt fit my need. As you said , with Movie Player I have to use iTunes whereas what I need is a player that with work through ifile. For example I currently use Azul which when I selecet a video file from ifile starta automaticaly and plays it. The problem is that Azul doesnt support srt.

AVplayerHD?

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
AVplayerHD?

If you go to AppStore for avplayerhd there is a note saying : " to drag files from USB go to iTunes select devices-my device-iPad-apps and then drop the files to avplayerhd's documents.THE POINT IS THAT I DO NOT WANT TO USE iTUNES AT ALL......

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimakris said:
If you go to AppStore for avplayerhd there is a note saying : " to drag files from USB go to iTunes select devices-my device-iPad-apps and then drop the files to avplayerhd's documents.THE POINT IS THAT I DO NOT WANT TO USE iTUNES AT ALL......

Av player has a built in web server, over wifi use that instead?

jimakris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
Av player has a built in web server, over wifi use that instead?

Ok guys thank you all, but SERIOUSLY, I want to do the following :

1) plug my USB flash to iPad
2) use ifile to find into my USB flash the video file and the srt file
3) click and play the video file with subs

No iTunes no wifi no streaming no no no no.......

If anybody has an idea please share. And please,please,please stay on the topic!

Most reactions

Latest posts