What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

nymosis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks for adding my recommendation to the list, f4780y, I wanted to point out that there's a few more:

CyDelete (Paid) - allows you to easily delete Cydia apps without having to remove them through Cydia, when you jiggle the apps, an X button appears like the normal iTunes apps.

Silent Charge (Free) - Removes the noise your iPad makes when you plug it into charge.

WiCarrier (Free) - Displays the name of your connected wifi network in the upper left-hand corner or the IP address of your iPad.

SBAdBlockToggle (Free) - Probably the best adblocker I've seen for iDevices that can easily be activated through the SB Settings. Please note this is the actual name of the entire app, not just the sb toggle.

Sk1zb1t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah cheers heaps! Just joined the forum. iPad hasn't arrived yet (2nd hand 1st gen 16gb wifi) but will be here in about a week I'd say. In the meantime I've over prepared with list upon list of apps and tweaks I want ha! So any disadvantages to running 4.3.3 at this point in time in regards to Cydia and tweaks etc as opposed to earlier an iOS version?

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
added bolt, folder closer, and no "not charging" to the list

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just FYI...

The Cydia tweak "Shrink" has been upgraded to add the ability to change both the size and color of text on the springboard.

Way cool! I've attached a screen shot of both larger and different colored text. For an avid wallpaper/springboard layout tinkerer, this is awesome! Of course, YMMV. :D

Oh, and thanks for your tweak "NoDock," Grayson. Very nice - as you can see.

Marilyn

Attachments

• Homescreen.PNG
    Homescreen.PNG
    547.6 KB · Views: 597

pcmarcel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New tweak that i recently found and find very handy is SplitMail.
An app to have the 2 column view also in portrait mode.

It's free

Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, nice one pcmarcel. I tried this as it was released but there were a few problems with the font sizing. Looked at it again today after your post and see it had an update which has fixed the issue. I'm adding it to the list now...

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found 'airplane icon' - this adds an icon on your home screen that allows airplane mode to be toggled on an off (free tweak)

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firewall IP (paid) can block incoming and outgoing connections, plus its interesting to watch which apps are tyring to conect to where :) Can be used to block adds etc

UDID faker (paid) Somewhat dubious app but it does have legitimate uses. eg to create a different UDID for each app for privacy purposes. (mods please edit if you don't think that one is appropriate)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks the forum censor's didn't like the app after "icon renamer" under free tweaks...lol...

Most reactions

Latest posts