1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Took Five Minutes

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by robert1305, Feb 12, 2012.

1. robert1305

robert1305 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yep!! it took me a good five mins to push the Jail Break button, but when I did it performed like a dream, it loaded in about 5mins and without a glitch.

All I need now is to get my head round Clydia.

Just done two things so far, downloaded Google Chrome, and a theme, it tells me they have downloaded OK, BUT where are they????????:eek::eek::eek:
  2. teatime

teatime iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same here. Hope you find your apps. I guess it will take some playing around with this to figure it out.
  3. robert1305

robert1305 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sure will TT, but some years ago I started experimenting with Linux after trying out some 15 O/S and making many mistakes I finally mastered Linux and kicked WIN into touch, and I wouldn't go back to WIN for all the tea in China.:confused:
  4. graywolf

graywolf iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Themes show up in the winterboard app where you can select the one you want.