What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!

Reaction score
Nickso said:
Just discovered this one today !!

To undo your last paste (from a cut and paste) shake your iPhone/iPad to bring a popup menu where you can press the Undo Paste button.

That is a funny one. My iPad 1 needs to be shacked quite hard for it to work, perhaps the iPad 2 can measure the shack more accurately.

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi I am looking a solution to connect my iPad 2 wireless to my tv so it can mirror like hdmi connector does and I won't have to run cable. Please advise me. Thanks

MikeVB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad (2)'s a Kindle, Too?!?

My Ipad (2)'s a Kindle, Too?!?!!!!

I just bought my Ipad on March 11th - my first -- and admittedly am getting a small case of app-itis. Anyway, somewhere I heard or read that Kindle/Amazon books can be read on the Ipad. In fact, there's a specific Kindle app FOR the Ipad. I downloaded it and voilà! I was able to download a free book (which just came out that I coincidentally saw today and was considering checking out at the library today).

In any event, I downloaded the app; then used their store (Amazon I guess) which had the book (actually I saw on HotDealsDigest it was being offered for a free Kindle download). Everything worked.

So ultimately, I have an Ipad, but I also have a Kindle (withIN the Ipad). I guess, wha- everybody knows this already? I'm totally jazzed!!! :)

Mskjon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Organizing app icons

You can move your app icons from one field to another on your home screen so they are where use want them most. Enter giggly mode, drag an icon DOWN INTO THE BOTTOM TRAY. Swipe into a new field of your home screen and giggle it out. The bottom tray holds 6 icons and they don't have to be APPLE app icons. I don't like the safari main page so I inserted mine onto them bottom tray and moved the safari icon out.
Jon

jakerich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad (2)'s a Kindle, Too?!?!!!!

I just bought my Ipad on March 11th - my first -- and admittedly am getting a small case of app-itis. Anyway, somewhere I heard or read that Kindle/Amazon books can be read on the Ipad. In fact, there's a specific Kindle app FOR the Ipad. I downloaded it and voilà! I was able to download a free book (which just came out that I coincidentally saw today and was considering checking out at the library today).

In any event, I downloaded the app; then used their store (Amazon I guess) which had the book (actually I saw on HotDealsDigest it was being offered for a free Kindle download). Everything worked.

So ultimately, I have an Ipad, but I also have a Kindle (withIN the Ipad). I guess, wha- everybody knows this already? I'm totally jazzed!!! :)
It's also a Nook, and can use Stanza to read other formats as well.

alekhkhanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woah woah woah !! Got my iPad 1 couple of days back and i'm loving it already.. And this thread is just WIN !!

Mskjon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Considering it being a Kindle, it's also a camera and video recorder, radio, a gps, a digital photo frame, and dictaphone (Dragon).

Butterflyrf71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you tap the black bar where the battery % is you go to the top of the page. Great in email boxes.

The 3 click of the home button can be set for more than just b/w reverse in Settings - general -accessibility - triple click home there are more options.

Hold on any keyboard letter to see more options for each one.

TBC

Thanks for all the tips to date!

b_lombok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hai guys, im kinna newbie here..
i already purchase my ipad 2 ( the first ipad ever ), but maybe im not purchased the right one, i purchase the VERIZON version, do you guys know where to fill the chipset ?

Most reactions

Latest posts