What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Warner TV App

tominrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this App? It sounds like something I would like to use but It will not let me sign in. I am using the right user name and password but it always comes back "log in failed - try again". Am I doing something wrong?

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's kinda useless, half the channels aren't available in it.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
tominrom said:
Has anyone tried this App? It sounds like something I would like to use but It will not let me sign in. I am using the right user name and password but it always comes back "log in failed - try again". Am I doing something wrong?

had this problem with runkeeper, in the end, a reinstall of the app sorted it out, worth a try

OP
T

tominrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem solved. TW had to reset my info. After that and rebooting the iPad it seems to be working OK.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

photoj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am a journalist from Europe (the Norwegian Business Daily) I am searching for someone who lives in New York City area that I can interview about the Time Warner TV app!

Hope someone knows someone:)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts