What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Truehollander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
toonz said:
got my ipad last night at an apple store woohoo! was considering ordering online but decided to spend a day driving around before i gave up.

first apple product.. amazing so far. even better than i imagined.

I am with you. Also newer to Apple. Great product...!!!

Broseph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad yesterday! I love it!!! I'm still getting used to Internet browsing, everything is a little different. I love this thing and so does the fam :p they can't stop playing angry birds

This is my first iOS device--I'm thrilled with it

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getty said:
Got my iPad 2 on the first day of launch in the UK. I love it to bits. Never had one before but am genuinely very impressed. Just got the tiddler 16gb wifi model but that's fine for me.

My face app so far has to be Real Racing 2 HD

Congrats.

Troll1678

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new member and I'm waiting for my iPad 2 to be delivered from Shen zen China.

Date has already been pushed up 6 days. If they manage to take another 6 days off, I'd be happy. Right now I'm scheduled for 6th of May.

Until then I'm waiting to join in on the fun.

One thing I learned that worried me I have the Verizon version ordered.

Chuck

HoodBoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a new member and I'm waiting for my iPad 2 to be delivered from Shen zen China.

Date has already been pushed up 6 days. If they manage to take another 6 days off, I'd be happy. Right now I'm scheduled for 6th of May.

Chuck
Hey, when did you placed your order?

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iDan said:
The title says it all, let us know if your a proud new owner of the Apple iPad 2!

Walked in Amarillo Walmart last week, walked out with black, 64 gig AT&T model, less the ten percent employee discount.

Troll1678

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Chuck

I ordered it on April 16th.

HoodBoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Chuck

I ordered it on April 16th.

Oh ok...I placed mines on April 12..and it delivers May 5! -_-. Glad I have patience lol

new2ipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too Beautiful to Touch

Just picked up a white bezel iPad2 64gb+3G. Wow it sure is beautiful! We are excited about owing this baby... 1st Apple product since the inception of the Mac 6100/60 :) Been using a PC since and regret it!

Troll1678

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah HoodBoi I ordered on the 4/16 then I was emailed a delivery date of 5/11.

I recently went back to the email and clicked on the order number and now it ships 5/4 and delivery 5/6.

Could be Apple's way of taking the aggrevation of the wait.

Good-Luck HoodBoi hope ya get it sooner than expected.

Chuck

MYIpad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just bought mine black, 32gb, wifi for $500 at best buy? why so cheap? it was an "open" item, although still sealed, apparently somone bought two and returned one...sweeeeet

Djdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64g 3G Verizon. About 2 weeks ago at Apple store. After saying often ( and even in these forums)i was going to stick with my first gen, I broke down. Had a few unexpected extra dollars and I love it!

MonoJoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely stoked. After buying my first iPad 6 weeks back my wife now has it and I'm on the iPad 2. Had a look last Tuesday and Big W had them advertised starting from $558 for 16 gig wifi only. So I rang JB HiFi and they confirmed they had black ones in stock so that was enough for me. They price matched at 558 so now I'm ahead of the apple fanbois at work by getting the first iPad 2. Ironically the reasons I went 2 for have taken a back seat to the CPU and video speed - I absolutely love the performance. I had convinced myself the thinness and weight were the reasons I needed the upgrade... Tomorrow I get a smart cover and silicone skin!

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys well mine arrived via ups two days ago, to say I'm over the moon would be an under-statement!!! And the Wife's had no sense out of me since! Lol....

One question I do have tho,.. Does Having location services switched on on all my apps drain the battery any?

Love this thing!

PS fmi :)

Most reactions

Latest posts