What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
azdmelissa said:
I just got my white Ipad 2 in the mail today, a week earlier than I expected. I can't put it down, but I have to get work done the rest of the day so that will be tough!

How are you finding the White version?

I had to think about which colour for about 20 minutes today

azdmelissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered in online March 14. It wasn't supposed to ship until this week but I got lucky and it shipped earlier than expected.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I JUST GOT MY IPAD2!!!!!!! Literally not even half an hour ago! I just opened it up. I still need to connect it to itunes and then I need to buy a case for it. It's not leaving my house unprotected. I'm so happy!! :D

bdmorgan72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Won mine at a business conference

Last day of conference, they draw my name. Was hardly paying attention. Wasn't even sure that it was an iPad2 until I got back to my hotel room and looked up specs. Getting an iPad wasn't even on my radar.

White, 32 gig, 3G (AT&T) model. Probably won't even use the 3G, but nice to know it's there if I change my mind. Thought about jailbreaking my iPhone and using MyWi for wireless hotspot, but looks like AT&T is cracking down on that. Will wait and see verdict.

Having a blast with it. Not even sure what all I can do with it - so far it's mostly just a big version of my iPhone to me.

smrathburn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger!

I had been researching tablets for a couple of weeks before deciding the iPad was the way to go. Finding the 32 GB Wi-Fi was a bit of a challenge. I checked three retailers and found what I was looking for. Pretty happy so far, can't wait to learn more about it and start getting into what it can really do!

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
smrathburn said:
I had been researching tablets for a couple of weeks before deciding the iPad was the way to go. Finding the 32 GB Wi-Fi was a bit of a challenge. I checked three retailers and found what I was looking for. Pretty happy so far, can't wait to learn more about it and start getting into what it can really do!

Checking 3 retailers is a challenge?

Congrats on the new iPad. Black or white?

64GB 3G White iPad

FLSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After complaining about BB's false advertising in yesterday's Sunday papers, I received a call from a store manager that they had gotten in a shipment and were holding one for me. Picked up a 32G WiFi in white and can"t be happier. Sometimes a little "bi---ing helps.

FLSmith

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FLSmith said:
After complaining about BB's false advertising in yesterday's Sunday papers, I received a call from a store manager that they had gotten in a shipment and were holding one for me. Picked up a 32G WiFi in white and can"t be happier. Sometimes a little "bi---ing helps.

FLSmith

Cool. I take mine everywhere.

64GB 3G White iPad

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. Are you guys really having that much difficulty getting hold of the iPad 2 in the states. Very easy to buy one in the UK. Admittedly I have the 64gb 3G version...maybe loads available at the top end of the market. Well with it though. Gave my iPad 1 to the wife. She loves it, but then she is a big apple fan.

Eran0801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put a hundred dollars down at best buy to reserve a copy the day after it came out. They were all sold out and said they would call me when they get a shipment. While I was at work that same day they called me and I headed over to best buy on my lunch break and picked up my brand new 16g wifi iPad 2 :D

Most reactions