What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terra Browser Not Showing Up.....

bobbcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
under my iPad's settings as I was trying to import my bookmarks from Firefox. I did a search to see if this problem was discussed already in any other threads & didn't find any info. I had no trouble following the instructions Terra provides (importing bookmarks html to iTunes under apps, file sharing). Then it tells you to go to "Terra settings" to see the file listed there & tap the "import" button. I am assuming by "settings" they mean the iPad's settings. When I go there, Terra does not appear on the list of apps. Is this a common problem? Perhaps I am missing something here?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there not a 'Settings' tab in the Terra browser? I don't use that browser myself but, in iCab, there's an icon that looks like a 'gear wheel' and, if you touch that, it takes you through to a settings page.

Tim

OP
bobbcat

bobbcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gave it another try & this time noted above where the instructions start a bar in which I saw "bookmarks.html." I selected it & tapped the "import" button at the upper right-hand corner of the Terra settings window. It has worked. Hurray!

Most reactions

Latest posts