1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Terra Browser Not Showing Up.....

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by bobbcat, Aug 7, 2011.

1. bobbcat

bobbcat iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    under my iPad's settings as I was trying to import my bookmarks from Firefox. I did a search to see if this problem was discussed already in any other threads & didn't find any info. I had no trouble following the instructions Terra provides (importing bookmarks html to iTunes under apps, file sharing). Then it tells you to go to "Terra settings" to see the file listed there & tap the "import" button. I am assuming by "settings" they mean the iPad's settings. When I go there, Terra does not appear on the list of apps. Is this a common problem? Perhaps I am missing something here?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Is there not a 'Settings' tab in the Terra browser? I don't use that browser myself but, in iCab, there's an icon that looks like a 'gear wheel' and, if you touch that, it takes you through to a settings page.

Tim
  3. bobbcat

bobbcat iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gave it another try & this time noted above where the instructions start a bar in which I saw "bookmarks.html." I selected it & tapped the "import" button at the upper right-hand corner of the Terra settings window. It has worked. Hurray!
  4. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Great. Thanks for letting us know!

Tim