What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari-like Tabs for iPad With Terra Browser

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO7-aK2tQjg]YouTube - Safari-like Tabs for iPad With Terra Browser - iOS Vlog 390[/ame]​

Terra is a browser that isn't trying to be anything flashy, like some out there. This browser simply adds page tabs to the top of your screen on your iPad. When using almost any browser on a Mac or PC, you will almost always see the tabs at the top and easily accessible. Unfortunately, Mobile Safari likes to have a whole separate page to thumbnail all of your tabs. This is sometime annoying and takes an extra, unneeded step. Thankfully, Terra has this access right where it should be, along with a few other small features. You can browse your pages fullscreen so you don't have to deal with the extra line of tabs, or the navigation bar. Along with this you can also set what you want your browser to be recognized as, so you don't have to deal with mobile optimized sites,(like YouTube). Terra is free in the App Store, what a great deal.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes its not there anymore..i guess early bird cathes the prey :p

Dont know why apple removed it..i m using it rite now...great FREE browser with pc like browsing..no flash though...too many tabs do hang it sometimes for a while though..but thats like 11+ tabs..lol

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess I am one of those lucky early birds. I was raving about it for ages on iPF for all to download. It is my most used app.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Terra is a really a great browser. I seems fairly quick but I can't really quantify it. Does anyone know if it's actually faster than safari. It's definitely more functional.

Hackint0sh814

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still not back in the App Store yet. I'm looking forward to trying this since I haven't found a browser that full fits my needs yet.

MikeV99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Doesn't Atomic Browser provide all the same features?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

grabejud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Atomic is quiet good. Im using it more often than safari on ipad2. Wish i could turn it as default browser

Most reactions

Latest posts