What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurfs

Hydepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me: hydepy on Game Center

Btw,i've synced my laptop with the ipad,coz my laptop uses am-pm time format while i set my ipad to 24h-time format,and when i canceled the sync,my ipad time setting becomed messy..and when i got back to smurfs village,i got warned by papa smurf because he accused me for cheating the time..T.T
Nonetheless i harvested my garden sooner..anyone had the same experience?will i get kicked from this game if this happens several time?

Last edited:

Hydepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-3710217365.png

Here's my pity smurfs village..i really need to make it pretty and big,hufff...T.T

Ilikeapps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thescarths said:
How do I move my gardens and houses to different areas of the map?

Hit the hammer on the bottom right of the page and then you will see a move icon with a house picture hit that and then it will take you back to your village. Touch the item you want to move and move to the spot you want and hit the check mark. Hope that helps

Staceracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buy them or be verv very patient. U get them as gifts and when u level up. Add me as a friend, staceracer87 in game center

hermanr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Game Center friends keep disappearing from Smurfs Village. They show up on Game Center itself, however. I have found out that I can always get my Game Center friends to appear in Smurfs Village by logging in and out of my Facebook account through the Smurfs Village Options. (Btw, I do not use the Facebook account for Smurfs Village, only Game Center.) This shows, incidentally, that this behaviour is a bug in Smurfs Village, not something related to an internet connection problem or to Game Center.

This solution is not final. I have to repeat it time and time again. Let's hope Beeline will fix this asap.

PS: Apparently, going to Main menu, Options is enough to trigger the app to connect to my Game Center friends... Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hermanr said:
My Game Center friends keep disappearing from Smurfs Village. They show up on Game Center itself, however. I have found out that I can always get my Game Center friends to appear in Smurfs Village by logging in and out of my Facebook account through the Smurfs Village Options. (Btw, I do not use the Facebook account for Smurfs Village, only Game Center.) This shows, incidentally, that this behaviour is a bug in Smurfs Village, not something related to an internet connection problem or to Game Center.

This solution is not final. I have to repeat it time and time again. Let's hope Beeline will fix this asap.

I'm having the same problem. I don't like playing through Facebook and prefer to play through Gamecentre. I've got lots of Gamecentre friends because I play Dragonvale and so I know they're there but they aren't showing on my Smurfs game.

Vlammetje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. That worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

hermanr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hermanr said:

PS: Apparently, going to Main menu, Options is enough to trigger the app to connect to my Game Center friends... Can anyone confirm this?

Well, the latest update seems to have fixed this specific bug, but my Game Center friends still disappear from time to time. Now, it seems that going to Game Center and looking up my friends helps to 'activate' them in Smurf's Village. Maybe this is related to Game Center, not to the app itself. Let's see if this works on a regular basis...

EDIT: It must have been a coincidence; it doesn't work now. And I might add that even when my friends are visible, it is often impossible to visit their villages. Or, when sending a gift or watering flowers the new progress bar thingy seems to indicate that everything is okay, the gift doesn't reach the recipient. Internet connection is working fine. This really is frustrating.

Last edited:

Most reactions