What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurfs

Qcksilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone played this game? Looking for help on how to get the red Smurfberries. Also, what is XP suppossed to be and how do you use it. I put it down after a minigame and some random smurf eats it but nothing seems to happen. Any help would be great.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i guess , you have yet find how to play this game i love it and found some turnaround to arrive in level 26 without paid one cents’ and in less than one week

Hopedm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The xp allows you to move up levels. So you have to play games and plant a lot of crops. Gold allows you to build houses to house your Smurfs. If you touch on Papa Smurf when he has an exclamation point over his head he will give you a task to do to gain more xp. Click on the house in the left hand corner to visit other villages to give you ideas to do with your own. Build a lot of houses. The red smurfberries are awarded as you move up levels. Sometimes Jokey Smurf gives you one . The idea of these is to speed up the game by spending them to make crops grow faster ,build faster etc. You can buy them at the iTunes and spend the money but why bother!

kaka2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can download this game where? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

LilyC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you need to login on the gamecenter and make a profile then request friends via here or through facebook. A lot of people will share their GC id there. It's an addicting game. Love it!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts