What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurfs

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is this game worth playing if I don't buy any of the in-app purchases?

Hopedm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you add neighbors? I have gone to the game center and do not see any wary to add peole. I solved my own problem. Went to settings and allowed friend requests. I can see my neighbor on my iPhone but not on iPad even after synching . Well,the problem disappeared after I went to settings on the iPad and turned off notifications. When I turned the notifications back on, my neighbors were there. Well, it only worked once . Still have the problem

Last edited:

Vlammetje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopedm said:
How do you add neighbors? I have gone to the game center and do not see any wary to add peole. I solved my own problem. Went to settings and allowed friend requests. I can see my neighbor on my iPhone but not on iPad even after synching . Well,the problem disappeared after I went to settings on the iPad and turned off notifications. When I turned the notifications back on, my neighbors were there. Well, it only worked once . Still have the problem

You add friends in Game Centre and the will appear as neighbours in smurf village. Also, when you connect to facebook via the smurfs 'invite' option, your FB contacts that play are also added as neighbours.

Try adding me: Vlammeke in GC

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hopedm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My problem is that I have a few neighbors but can only visit villages on my IPhone not my IPad . They show up in the game center on both devices. Any suggestions? I solved the problem,I think?. I removed the game from my iPhone through iTunes . It is working right now so I am hopeful that solved the problem. Beeline support was of no help.

Last edited:

Vlammetje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, no I don't. I do not have an iPhone to test with either, so I have no way of duplicating your problem just yet. Does signing out from and back in to GC on your iPad make any difference? After closing smurf village first and reopening after you've logged in to GC again? That does, at least for me, do give me updated info on friends and neighbours.

Hopedm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried going through GC. I have tried turning both devices completely off. I managed to see neighbors once but have not been able to duplicate that again. They were there then disappeared once I left the game. It's maddening!

Ilikeapps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! My app wont open all of a sudden starts for 3 seconds and then goes back to home screen?
Any way yogic this?
Thanks

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me
GC - SDSRosa

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Olesya_S

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't see friends in the game on my ipad!!! but i have friends in game center!!
any thoughts?)

Hopedm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vlammetje said:
Sorry, no I don't. I do not have an iPhone to test with either, so I have no way of duplicating your problem just yet. Does signing out from and back in to GC on your iPad make any difference? After closing smurf village first and reopening after you've logged in to GC again? That does, at least for me, do give me updated info on friends and neighbours.

I can finally see my neighbors. I had to remove the game from my iPhone through iTunes . I guess you cannot play on two devices. Beeline support was of no help.

Most reactions

Latest posts