What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurfs

naitcha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hydepy said:
Please add me: hydepy on Game Center

Btw,i've synced my laptop with the ipad,coz my laptop uses am-pm time format while i set my ipad to 24h-time format,and when i canceled the sync,my ipad time setting becomed messy..and when i got back to smurfs village,i got warned by papa smurf because he accused me for cheating the time..T.T
Nonetheless i harvested my garden sooner..anyone had the same experience?will i get kicked from this game if this happens several time?

Add me. id is Naitcha..... For smurfys need friends for watering.... Thanks!!

Last edited:

BugandIggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to do friends visit and the game keeps telling me I need to update the application...no update is available...any ideas. Thanks in advance.

yummytummy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am stuck Papa smurf has asked me to put some wood in my village how do I do that??

Hopedm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cannot see neighbors

:This game is driving me crazy . Beeline support is not helpful. Neighbors disappeared after upgrade to iOS 5. Have tried: rebooting iPad, entering thru GC. Turning off Facebook and GC and turning them back on. Unfriending neighbors and rerequesting them. Anyone have any ideas?

Hopedm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He must want you to buy wood so it is for sale in one of the shops .

MrsRealGrizz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love smurfs' village, but right now it making me mad. I am on level 21 and papa is telling me that I need to upgrade my Christmas tree, well I have three different ones , but have no idea on how to upgrade the tree. Can not find anything in store area , berry area or on village screen. Am very stuck and can not move forward till this job is done. Does anyone have the answer for me. Please help.

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone who wants me on smurfville my gamecenter account name is 69skaterboy69

adamsck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
click on the base of the tree...the correct tree will pop up a window that allows you to pay coins to upgrade the tree (kinda like upgrading mushroom houses)

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MrsRealGrizz said:
I love smurfs' village, but right now it making me mad. I am on level 21 and papa is telling me that I need to upgrade my Christmas tree, well I have three different ones , but have no idea on how to upgrade the tree. Can not find anything in store area , berry area or on village screen. Am very stuck and can not move forward till this job is done. Does anyone have the answer for me. Please help.

You have to click on any of the Xmas trees u have and then upgrade it like u do wither smurf houses. U kinda gotta touch below the tree bc when I clicked on my tree it wouldn't go forever so I was confused too but I finally got it.

furiousalin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MrsRealGrizz said:

Hey, I was having the same prob as u! Jus managed to upgrade it now. U probably have quite a few Christmas trees too. Look for the one that u bought for 750 gold... It's a tiny bit bigger and has a few more lights as decorations.... Discovered it the hard way... But there u go, u have the ans now, that's if u still haven't found it ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

gkjaladi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MrsRealGrizz said:

Try tapping at the tip of the tree, which gives u an option to upgrade the tree.

gkjaladi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gkjaladi said:
Try tapping at the tip of the tree, which gives u an option to upgrade the tree.

Or at the base of the tree, it worked for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts